Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2018 6:54:23 PM EDT
I’m guessing Aimpoint has someone like Butler Creek make their scope caps for them but not sure. The Butler Creek scope caps I’ve seen are hard plastic, the scope caps on my Aimpoint Pro are softer rubber scope caps hat say Aimpoint on them. Was wondering who makes them for Aimpoint or if they make their own.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 12:13:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 10:03:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's probably more of an Aimpoint question than a NV forum Question, You could try their industry page.
View Quote
Thank you, I looked but couldn't find the Aimpoint industry page.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 10:25:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Knowing how Aimpoint controls their production, I'd assume it's in house production with a license agreement on anything that needs it for patent concerns.  I've never encountered an aftermarket cover that quite matches up to their product.

You'll probably get more of a response I the optics forum than here in NV specific.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 10:32:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I believe Aimpoint makes the M68 bikini covers
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/14/2018 12:13:37 AM EDT
[#5]
View Quote
Thanks. They are flip up covers.
Link Posted: 2/15/2018 4:08:11 AM EDT
[#6]
I would be surprised if it isn't made by Aimpoint, or at least made in Sweden for Aimpoint.
Link Posted: 2/15/2018 4:00:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I would be surprised if it isn't made by Aimpoint, or at least made in Sweden for Aimpoint.
View Quote
Thanks.

Anyone know the Aimpoint industry page on here?
Link Posted: 2/15/2018 4:06:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Thanks.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Industry/Aimpoint/635/
Link Posted: 2/15/2018 9:46:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Industry/Aimpoint/635/
View Quote
Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/15/2018 9:56:27 PM EDT
[#10]
I suspect they are made in Sweden, since they offer covers on military models also.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 12:25:01 AM EDT
[#11]
If you ever find the answer to this question could you please reply back here since some of us don't check all of the sub forums on a regular basis?

Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top