Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2019 3:34:38 PM EDT
Have a couple of metric odd ball lowers. Marked S and R only no full auto position.

The tang is a little longer than normal (about 1/4" or  more) and the angle is straighter. STG58 and unknown wood stock will not fit.

Unfortunately the grip stud bushing is missing so the would fit a century thumb hole stock.(anyone know where to get the repair for this or will a screw work ?)

Maybe century straightened the tang a little but I dont see any marks and they are still to long.

What looks like a serial number runs vertical where the stock butts up.

Who the heck made these ?

Do Indian have the tang extension like a commonwealth inch ? Heard Indian was a mix of both.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 7:59:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I think Argentina made Semi Only lowers.  I have an Argy in the safe, it's lower is Semi Only.  I'd have to get it out to see the selector markings though.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 1:03:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think Argentina made Semi Only lowers.  I have an Argy in the safe, it's lower is Semi Only.  I'd have to get it out to see the selector markings though.
View Quote
Thanks. I believe you are correct. Found a picture of a complete lower on the fal files and it looks and marked the same.
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 9:03:10 AM EDT
[#3]
FN also made some semi auto marked lowers
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 2:42:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Probably Indian.
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 8:28:06 PM EDT
[#5]
My Belgian 50.00 has the markings you describe.
Link Posted: 2/27/2019 9:28:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Why do you want a semi only lower?

The lower is not the controlled item.

If you really want DSA sell a semi only selector
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 6:49:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Probably Indian.
View Quote
this probably is the best guess
Link Posted: 3/1/2019 1:58:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Why do you want a semi only lower?

The lower is not the controlled item.

If you really want DSA sell a semi only selector
View Quote
Did you read the question?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top