Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 33
Link Posted: 2/14/2018 11:56:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Does anyone have a coupon code for Techsmith?

Looking to purchase some of their product.
Link Posted: 2/14/2018 12:03:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Does anyone have a coupon code for Techsmith?

Looking to purchase some of their product.
View Quote
I don't have a coupon code, but I can't recommend their products enough.  I can't wait for their angled foregrip to come out for the TP9

From Tech Smith's Instagram account

Link Posted: 2/14/2018 1:32:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I don't have a coupon code, but I can't recommend their products enough.  I can't wait for their angled foregrip to come out for the TP9

https://i.imgur.com/DXfRk4v.jpg

From Tech Smith's Instagram account

https://i.imgur.com/yZT2KbA.png
View Quote
Nice.  ETA?
Link Posted: 2/14/2018 5:27:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn.  That light looks like it was made for the MP9.

Techsmith order soon to be inbound for the non-SBR First Gen TP9.

WHAT VENDOR HAS A MP9 MARKED TOPCOVER FOR SALE BT-30300 with one siderail (right only) or BT-30358 with two siderails (right and left side).? I just can't bring myself to modify the factory TP9 to add the side rail or buy the TP9 marked covers currently for sale.

The Adapter Light Laser BT-30120 is also long gone I think....
Link Posted: 2/14/2018 11:31:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Nice.  ETA?
View Quote
It's up on their site.
https://techsmithmfg.com/shop?keywords=Tp9&olsPage=products%2Ftech-smith-afg-tp9-mini
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 3:14:44 AM EDT
[#6]
I just got the message from Lanbo’s thet my TP9 suppressor is shipping to my dealer.   I’m gonna have to schedule some supervised range time
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 9:54:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Damn.  That light looks like it was made for the MP9.

Techsmith order soon to be inbound for the non-SBR First Gen TP9.

WHAT VENDOR HAS A MP9 MARKED TOPCOVER FOR SALE BT-30300 with one siderail (right only) or BT-30358 with two siderails (right and left side).? I just can't bring myself to modify the factory TP9 to add the side rail or buy the TP9 marked covers currently for sale.

The Adapter Light Laser BT-30120 is also long gone I think....
View Quote
I'd be interested in this top cover as well. Is there a no side rails version as well?
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 11:01:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Grabbed a mag, because tax return.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 2:14:28 AM EDT
[#9]
^^^Just one?
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 9:12:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
^^^Just one?
View Quote
Aye...alas the IRS be a harsh Mistress..
Plus I need to save some for the actual gun, lol.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 6:59:26 PM EDT
[#11]
LOL....now you HAVE to buy the gun! I need to try that method with my wife.
"But baby I already got 1 magazine for it, if I don't get the gun now it will be a huge waste!"
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 7:05:26 PM EDT
[#12]
The real epidemic is rooting through your gun parts and finding ONE part to something that you don't know what it is... so you google it... and GREAT now I have to buy the thing this goes to.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 7:16:06 PM EDT
[#13]
I confess I've had many "spare AR BCGs" morph into complete guns...
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 9:41:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Some interesting things on Techsmith's IG.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 9:55:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
I’d run the hell out of that brace while my F1 was pending.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 10:30:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
WHAT THE HELL?!?!
jk.

I didn't want to post it in here just yet but me and him agreed to team up. Hopefully we got a really great thing going on here. I can't wait to see everyone with the grip!
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 12:28:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

WHAT THE HELL?!?!
jk.

I didn't want to post it in here just yet but me and him agreed to team up. Hopefully we got a really great thing going on here. I can't wait to see everyone with the grip!
View Quote
Wow.  This will be good.  Nice work halfnattygainz.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 10:46:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 12:34:56 PM EDT
[#19]
I haven't been able to find any comparisons so I'll ask here. How does a suppressed tp9 compare to other pcc with conventional pistol suppressors? I've read a couple people complain that they're gassy, but that's about it. I understand that any comparison is gong to be fairly subjective, but I'd very much appreciate any feedback.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 1:49:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:03:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Bad ass. I'd be tempted to pick up this generation TP9 at a reduced price when the TP9N comes out. Though that N selector...
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 1:09:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Supervised visitation this AM, but unfortunately no range time yet

Link Posted: 2/22/2018 8:13:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/wHTKrlF.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/PGNXP7D.jpg
View Quote
Very nice. I'll be doing the same shortly. Fortunately it's somewhere I can shoot it.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 2:36:35 PM EDT
[#24]
TECH SMITH!!!

You guys rule. The TP9 community is in your debt.

Nice to know I have a legally "concealable" TP9 for my CCW to pair with the SBR.

Pics to follow......
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 10:33:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Today I purchased a B&T TP9 suppressor and a modified stock for the tail hook. My dealer told me maybe as soon as 2 weeks before the 1st TP9-N's start to ship. I figure it will end up being longer but that is the rumor he heard so I've got my fingers crossed. I bet there are a lot of people waiting for this puppy to drop. I'm glad I got mine already lined up... been wanting one of these for a long time.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 1:12:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Today I purchased a B&T TP9 suppressor and a modified stock for the tail hook. My dealer told me maybe as soon as 2 weeks before the 1st TP9-N's start to ship. I figure it will end up being longer but that is the rumor he heard so I've got my fingers crossed. I bet there are a lot of people waiting for this puppy to drop. I'm glad I got mine already lined up... been wanting one of these for a long time.
View Quote
You, sir, know how to do it right at the LGS.

Don't pay more than $45.00 a magazine.

Please ask any questions; we are the cult of the TP9. (RIP Cult of the P7)
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 1:16:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

(RIP Cult of the P7)
View Quote
Speak for yourself, the cults of HK and B&T go together like money and more money!

Our new catchphrase: Go be somewhat less rich somewhere else!
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 2:14:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Speak for yourself, the cults of HK and B&T go together like money and more money!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

(RIP Cult of the P7)

RIP P7 cult... no freaking way... lol. I've still got my P7M8 and P7M13 which is my daily carry. I think HK and B&T go together like bees and honey. I've purchased 8 B&Ts so far (APC9, APC45, APC223, SPR300, GHM9, KH9, P26, USW and plan on getting at least three more this year (TP9-N, APC9SD, APC300). If they ever bring over the TP380, USW compact and the GHM9 compact... I'm game for those too.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 6:42:17 PM EDT
[#29]

Cult of TP9 and Cult of P7, living together, mass hysteria.

Abandon all finances, ye who enter.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 7:16:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

RIP P7 cult... no freaking way... lol. I've still got my P7M8 and P7M13 which is my daily carry. I think HK and B&T go together like bees and honey. I've purchased 8 B&Ts so far (APC9, APC45, APC223, SPR300, GHM9, KH9, P26, USW and plan on getting at least three more this year (TP9-N, APC9SD, APC300). If they ever bring over the TP380, USW compact and the GHM9 compact... I'm game for those too.
View Quote
I'm glad you said this.  I think my TP9 will match my newly ordered VP9sk...
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 8:01:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just to let you know I am no sir... lol... hardcore HK + B&T fangirl here.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 8:24:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Just to let you know I am no sir... lol... hardcore HK + B&T fangirl here.
View Quote
We just may need a B&T/HK pic thread....
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 11:16:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Just got my mag in today. I dunno man, I'm weird. I love mechanisms and when they function a little bit differently. I guess that's why I love Swiss guns. Lol.
I like how the last round hold open tab and the mag disassembly is a little different. I can't wait until I get my hands on the whole TP9 and really sink my teeth into it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:06:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
My trousers get tight every time I see that TP9 can . I'm gonna pull the trigger on one, I really don't know what I'm waiting for.
Link Posted: 3/1/2018 10:05:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

My trousers get tight every time I see that TP9 can . I'm gonna pull the trigger on one, I really don't know what I'm waiting for.
View Quote
Schwing!!!
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 10:13:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As someone who typically buys smaller/micro cans, this one is quite different. I definitely understand why it's so quiet now.
Link Posted: 3/4/2018 6:22:09 PM EDT
[#37]
looks like the for grips are ready, https://techsmithmfg.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Ftechsmith-tp9-vfg
Link Posted: 3/4/2018 6:30:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Pretty quick turn to market... I just put in my order for one.

Link Posted: 3/4/2018 8:36:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Those grips turned out very nice. I may be tempted to get the older generation if price is right.
Link Posted: 3/4/2018 10:46:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Those grips turned out very nice. I may be tempted to get the older generation if price is right.
View Quote
Same here. But I really like the idea of the newer safety..... maybe keep one has a pistol the other go for an SBR! lol.
Link Posted: 3/5/2018 10:43:04 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Same here. But I really like the idea of the newer safety..... maybe keep one has a pistol the other go for an SBR! lol.
View Quote
I definitely dig the newer safety but if older generations are sold at significantly reduced price I can can live with the cross bolt safety.
Link Posted: 3/5/2018 11:56:32 AM EDT
[#42]
I never use the cross bolt safety anyway, it doesn't bother me.
Link Posted: 3/5/2018 1:38:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Yeah I dont understand the problems with the crossbolt on a gun like this.   It is just a range toy.

But aesthetically speaking I like the new lever better.   It just reminds me of the mp7 a little more.
Link Posted: 3/5/2018 3:34:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Pretty quick turn to market... I just put in my order for one.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/18357/tenor__1_-471798.gif
View Quote
I've got one on the way too. Was trying to meet up face to face with Techsmith Mfg yesterday, but I couldn't get out of daddy duty.
Link Posted: 3/5/2018 3:45:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Yeah I dont understand the problems with the crossbolt on a gun like this.   It is just a range toy.

But aesthetically speaking I like the new lever better.   It just reminds me of the mp7 a little more.
View Quote
Yeah I don't find it to be a big deal, it's the same as the AUG. That said if someone were to make some sort of lever retrofit safety and/or MP7 style stock I will happily throw money their way.
Link Posted: 3/5/2018 3:59:18 PM EDT
[#46]
The only time I've ever switched my first gen TP9 from fire to safe is when I pull it apart to clean it so the hammer doesn't accidentally fall.
Link Posted: 3/5/2018 5:30:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Yeah I don't find it to be a big deal, it's the same as the AUG. That said if someone were to make some sort of lever retrofit safety and/or MP7 style stock I will happily throw money their way.
View Quote
Yes, i couldnt agree more about the stock.
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 11:27:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Itching for the TP9-N to finally be released.
Link Posted: 3/7/2018 4:19:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Scott at THSF is getting in FOUR TP9-N's tomorrow. I just purchased one so there are now THREE left... lol. He doesn't know what color they all are going to be yet. The price will be $1935. These will go FAST so you boys better hurry!!! He is hoping to have them up on the website by later this afternoon.
Link Posted: 3/7/2018 6:32:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Scott at THSF is getting in FOUR TP9-N's tomorrow. I just purchased one so there are now THREE left... lol. He doesn't know what color they all are going to be yet. The price will be $1935. These will go FAST so you boys better hurry!!! He is hoping to have them up on the website by later this afternoon.
View Quote
Post a bunch of pictures for us when you get it
Page / 33
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top