Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2018 9:56:18 PM EDT
Back in 2016 prior to 41F I sent in three form 1's. I eventually asked them to cancel all three before approval because of some life circumstances. I only received refunds on two stamps and never got the third one. I called a few times and left messages but at this point I considered it long gone. I'm wondering if it's possible that they didn't cancel the 3rd one and actually approved it. Who should I call to see what NFA items are registered to me?
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 9:59:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Call the NFA Branch. 304-616-4500

You will need the information on the the item you filed for as well as your trust/personal individual information and they should be able to tell you if there’s something pending/ approved or nada.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 10:07:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I have no idea what the serial number is. I do remember the Trust's name but that's it.
Link Posted: 5/14/2018 7:07:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have no idea what the serial number is. I do remember the Trust's name but that's it.
View Quote
The only way your gonna know is to call them with what info you have.

They may ask you to send a notarized letter .
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 10:41:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Was it an eform or paper submission? If eform, you can login and look up the s/n and Trust info. If paper, maybe you held on to the forms for the cancelled items?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top