Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2020 4:43:26 PM EDT
The booster housing on my resistance 9 hits the guide rod on both my 19x, 43x, and 43. I see there is an extended 1/2-28 and a 43/x specific piston.

Do I need to get both? Or will one of these work for both guns?

Thanks for any help.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 9:30:01 PM EDT
[#1]
All depends on what the barrel is threaded.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 1:08:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By artimus009:
All depends on what the barrel is threaded.
View Quote

Both 9mm, with 1/2x28 threads. The length of the piston is my concern. Also both barrels are griffin atm.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 6:20:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By supersampson12:

Both 9mm, with 1/2x28 threads. The length of the piston is my concern. Also both barrels are griffin atm.
View Quote

Ah. My guess would be you would need both then. Hopefully @greenO can chime in.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 12:02:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 1:18:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By GRIFFIN_ARMAMENT:
If you pickup the 1/2x28 "Special" piston, it indexes on the muzzle face like the micro carry comp does. This will prevent the booster rtainer from hitting your guiderod. The extended piston accomplishes the same but is ultimately intended for guns like an M9.
View Quote

Ok thanks I'll try that one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top