Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2018 8:26:40 PM EDT
So I came across a good price on a Benelli M2 Entry factory SBS and couldn't avoid buying it.
14" Barrel, Ghost Ring Sights, Pistol Grip Stock. I could put a light up front and maybe an Aimpoint micro in a scalarworks low cowitness mount... Mmmm
I'm pretty excited about getting the paperwork started. The only thing I'm not crazy about is Benelli's LOP... 14.375"
Who puts a nonadjustable 14-3/8" LOP on a SBS?

I want it to be closer to 12-12.25" LOP, but I'm not seeing any aftermarket stock options. I figure I can remedy the problem while waiting for the paperwork to clear:
A) Where can I send the stock to to have it chopped and new recoil pad installed with a total LOP of 12-12.25" ?
B) Should I stick with the pistol grip stock or get a straight Benelli stock (noncomfortech) for modification ?

I think I'd be comfortable doing this myself, but it never hurts to get a quote from a shop with experience.

Illustration (to scale):

Link Posted: 2/5/2018 9:14:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Speeders 4s stocks are 12 lop, but I don't know if they make them for benellis.
Link Posted: 2/5/2018 10:15:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Speeders 4s stocks are 12 lop, but I don't know if they make them for benellis.
View Quote
Got a link? Never heard of 'em
Link Posted: 2/5/2018 10:34:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/5/2018 11:14:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Speedfeed 4s. Sorry auto correct.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 12:18:41 AM EDT
[#6]
You want the Urbino from mesa tactical.....only thing I didn't like about it was the rubber grip sleeve, pulled the one off the benelli stock and swapped them.  Love it.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 1:07:53 AM EDT
[#7]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
You want the Urbino from mesa tactical.....only thing I didn't like about it was the rubber grip sleeve, pulled the one off the benelli stock and swapped them.  Love it.
Interesting. 12.5" LOP... pretty close to what I'm looking for.
Looks good, too.

I think this will be my default fall back. I’ll try to modify my own stock for 12” LOP... if I screw up I’ll pick up the urbino.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 5:42:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
I did the exact same thing... Only issue I have is that after 2 or 3 hundred rounds... I have to re-tighten the screw as the stock gets loose. I may just lock tight it...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top