Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2018 8:11:29 AM EDT
Just like title says, I have a Track of the Wolf kit I would like to post up for sale but not sure where to post it.

Jake
Link Posted: 7/2/2018 8:33:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Idk but caliber?
Link Posted: 7/2/2018 8:51:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Well its the Kentucky Pistol Kit but it lacks the barrel and the trigger guard. But the kit can be built into either a .45 or.50 caliber. The barrel and guard were out of stock when I ordered it. I have three black English flints to fit the lock and even a new dovetail tool for the sights and underlugs.
I was wanting to post it up for sale for $250.00 shipped. I even have the original invoice for the order and the selling price is way below what I paid.

Jake

Need to move so $150.00 shipped.
Link Posted: 7/2/2018 9:13:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/2/2018 7:59:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I have used the Curio and Relic EE board since there aren't dedicated Black Powder or Antique categories.

For other boards, have you checked out the Muzzleloading Forum?  http://www.muzzleloadingforum.com

Or if it is a "niche" item, find a "niche" forum or board.  I recently sold 2 on the British Militaria forums.

Good luck with your sale!

Rob
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 7:45:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well its the Kentucky Pistol Kit but it lacks the barrel and the trigger guard. But the kit can be built into either a .45 or.50 caliber. The barrel and guard were out of stock when I ordered it. I have three black English flints to fit the lock and even a new dovetail tool for the sights and underlugs.
I was wanting to post it up for sale for $250.00 shipped. I even have the original invoice for the order and the selling price is way below what I paid.

Jake

Need to move so $150.00 shipped.
View Quote
Instant Message SENT.

Will
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 12:24:07 AM EDT
[#6]
C&R is the most appropriate here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top