Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 2/4/2021 7:05:33 PM EDT
So i'm kinda new to the world of fixed blades.  I picked up this knife a about 2 weeks back, and it came with a leather sheath that had a loop for vertical carry, plus a loop for horizontal carry.  well the sheath was stitched really shittly and started coming apart almost immediately

Attachment Attached File

the overall length is right at 8 inches,  blade length is right at 3.5 inches, and the height is right at 1 and 1/8 inches.  width of the grip is about 3/4 of an inch at the widest.  

i've been looking on Ebay and etsy and seen some that were promising.  even bought one, but it was too big.  i've been kind of hesitant to order additional ones, until i find one i'm reasonable sure will fit.  

I really want a sheath to carry horizontal in on the cross draw on the left side of my belt.  I ordered this sheath from ebay, but its too large.  too much play inside the sheath, and doesnt retain well enough.  I really like the design of it.  

anyone got any leads?
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 7:59:34 PM EDT
[#1]
    No personal experience.
 Well liked @ Blade Forums.

http://www.savagesheaths.com/
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 12:07:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Better leather sheaths are custom made for a individual blade to fit exact.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top