Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2022 8:58:23 AM EDT
I Google searched this for a minute but didn't find anything.

Looking for a cap for a 51t home build f1.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 8:41:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Not 100% sure, but I think you're looking for something like the SilencerCo AC241. I believe you'll need an adapter, from the tube threads, to the AC241.

You might try contacting ECCO @Sixtysixdeuce. He does, or at least did, a bunch of AAC conversions. He might have a 51t unit he could put some male threads on, to adapt to your tube. Maybe possible.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 9:46:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not 100% sure, but I think you're looking for something like the SilencerCo AC241. I believe you'll need an adapter, from the tube threads, to the AC241.

You might try contacting ECCO @Sixtysixdeuce. He does, or at least did, a bunch of AAC conversions. He might have a 51t unit he could put some male threads on, to adapt to your tube. Maybe possible.
View Quote

Sorry posted this in a hurry.

I have a f1 project that I would like to use an existing 51t aac muzzle device with.  Basically I'm looking for the tube side mating connector for this muzzle.

Don't know the technical terms.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 10:04:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:I would like to use an existing 51t aac muzzle device with.
View Quote

Which specific device do you have?
If you don't know, what interface does it have, for the tube side?
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 1:34:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Which specific device do you have?
If you don't know, what interface does it have, for the tube side?
View Quote

I will use the f1 can with this device.

AAC Brakeout 51T 103291
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 2:24:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I revert back to my first reply.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:20:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Silencer Co's MAAD mount that was mentioned above is discontinued but you can find some from time to time.

AAC just put out that they are in the middle of testing out their own 51T adapter for standard suppressor threads. I would email them directly to be placed on their list of potential buyers.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 4:51:41 PM EDT
[#7]
This is relevant to my interests.  I believe the thread is 4tpi stub acme, I don't recall the major diameter.   Should be fairly easy if you have the right threading bar.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top