Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2021 9:22:33 AM EDT
I'm feeling nostalgic and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where to source a an/Peq-2. I don't want an airsoft copy, I do actually have practical use of IR laser/illuminator.  My google fu.is weak

Pic to follow:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/26/2021 11:15:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 11:21:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tacswap
View Quote

Only the bravest Arfcomers dare venture in to the abyss of the SWAP
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 11:23:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

Never hear of her lol.

It looks like a fancy craigslist.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 11:32:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Never hear of her lol.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never hear of her lol.

Don’t let its polished appearance fool you. It is fraught with perils and full of cutthroat thugs waiting for un-expecting victims.

On a serious note, it reminds me of a sketchy flea market where you may find a good deal but must risk getting your wallet getting pickpocketed while browsing.

Good luck finding your item OP. If I see one I will send you a link to wherever it is.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 11:50:29 AM EDT
[#5]
One of the NV specific FB groups will likely be your best/easiest bet.  Prepare to shell out some cash.

If you throw up a WTB post, you should be able to find one in pretty short order.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 11:56:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
One of the NV specific FB groups will likely be your best/easiest bet.  Prepare to shell out some cash.

If you throw up a WTB post, you should be able to find one in pretty short order.
View Quote

Any idea what they are selling for abouts when they come up?

I was sort of hoping they weren't cool enough anymore for the cloners.

I guess I could just get a peq15/atpial.   I had one of those for several years after those photos. I don't really know why I even had that Peq2 in the first place, we were a line unit with all the latest and greatest shit but I remember me and a couple others in our platoon still had peq2s and I never really asked for a new one.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 12:17:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Instagram (all the usual gear pages) and Snipers Hide. I've seen a few for sale over the last 3-4 months.

There's a LNIB full kit for 1450 on the Hide.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 1:06:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I was sort of hoping they weren't cool enough anymore for the cloners, depending on condition.

I guess I could just get a peq15/atpial.   I had one of those for several years after those photos. I don't really know why I even had that Peq2 in the first place, we were a line unit with all the latest and greatest shit but I remember me and a couple others in our platoon still had peq2s and I never really asked for a new one.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was sort of hoping they weren't cool enough anymore for the cloners, depending on condition.

Most recent ones I’ve seen were around the $1300-$1500 price point.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 3:22:02 PM EDT
[#9]
I’ve seen them pretty often on the large, well-known auction sites.  Agree that most have been in the $1300 to $1800 range.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 3:26:00 PM EDT
[#10]
I have a few personal units, I'd be willing to part with.

Quoted:
I'm feeling nostalgic and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where to source a an/Peq-2. I don't want an airsoft copy, I do actually have practical use of IR laser/illuminator.  My google fu.is weak

Pic to follow:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/435001/56685_1389909279386_7613943_o_jpg-1919511.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/435001/154158_1450623237197_809651_n_jpg-1919512.JPG

View Quote
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 6:09:29 AM EDT
[#11]
There's quite a lot of full power lasers for sale on the night vision facebook groups. PEQ-15s going for around $1500(same for the Steiner DBAL A2 aka PEQ-15A). There's NGALs going for $5500 and LA-5s for $3500. People will vouch for trustworthy sellers.

Night Vision 101 -https://www.facebook.com/groups/night.vision.101/?ref=share

Night Vision Users 2.0. -
https://www.facebook.com/groups/650712965605692/?ref=share

Night Vision Solutions Buy, Sell, Trade -  
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1912786539015286/?ref=share

Cool Guy Gear: Tactical Gear & Tools, NVGs -  
https://www.facebook.com/groups/CoolGuyGear/?ref=share
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 6:00:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks everyone for all the great suggestions, I found a line on a guy I actually know locally, supposed to meet him tomorrow to check it out.

Link Posted: 4/28/2021 3:09:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Attachment Attached File

Guys I found something
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 3:18:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Cool! That was fast
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 3:19:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Thanks everyone for all the great suggestions, I found a line on a guy I actually know locally, supposed to meet him tomorrow to check it out.

View Quote

@ScoutH57 decent price?
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 9:51:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

@ScoutH57 decent price?
View Quote

I traded him a CompM2 Aimpoint for it. He doesn't have nods and he likes me.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 10:12:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Damn, son -- the sun shines out your ass.  Wow!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top