Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2020 9:51:00 PM EDT
Aside from Sarco Inc and Gunbroker, I can't even find any parts left like a bolt or lower trigger assembly. Are parts for RPDs really this rare?
Link Posted: 6/15/2020 7:12:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/15/2020 7:50:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 12:04:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Aside from Sarco Inc and Gunbroker, I can't even find any parts left like a bolt or lower trigger assembly. Are parts for RPDs really this rare?
View Quote

The bolt and carrier as well as the stock/grip assembly is rare because 07/02s use them to make post samples on semi auto receivers.

I have a kit missing those exact parts because of that.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 9:10:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The bolt and carrier as well as the stock/grip assembly is rare because 07/02s use them to make post samples on semi auto receivers.

I have a kit missing those exact parts because of that.
View Quote
This is exactly what has happened. You may be able to find a cheap post sample and have it cut up for the parts kit.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 12:13:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mine was fun while it lasted, but like my FNC, I stopped shooting it due to lack of (spare) parts.
View Quote
I love shooting my RPD. If something breaks, I'll worry about replacing/repairing it then.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 11:38:30 PM EDT
[#6]
We've gone through this cycle a few times in the past few years. As mentioned the parted out guns tend to have the BCG and lower go first due to demand from 07/02s.

If a new batch is imported (and there are a lot of RPDs still out there to import and cut up) and you want a single kit - buy two. When they first come in the prices are extremely reasonable compared to once they start getting bought up.
Link Posted: 7/2/2020 5:59:26 PM EDT
[#7]
At the time I'm posting this there are two is one kit at $595ea + $25 shipping with a drill demil barrel still available.

https://www.sargesmilitaryvault.com/product/rpd/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top