Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2018 10:50:53 PM EDT
Getting ready to send out a form one for my PS90 and was wondering where to engrave my info. Anyone engrave the flat are under the mag?
Link Posted: 8/29/2018 10:59:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Where TSC Machine engraved mine(they form 2'd the gun).

His logo is actually covered by the charging handle when it isn't pulled back.

Most seem to be engraved higher opposite of the ps90 engraving(on the right side of the gun). I like where Mike engraved mine, doesn't stick out as much.
Link Posted: 8/29/2018 11:40:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm probably just going to be engraving it myself, only one laser engraver local to me and they are hit or miss on getting work done. I was just hoping to be able to hide my poor dremel skills somewhat.
Link Posted: 8/30/2018 2:50:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I had mine laser engraved inside the little box that's shown in the above picture. Blends in great.
Link Posted: 9/2/2018 7:58:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Can you no longer just adopt the original manufacturers engraving?
Link Posted: 9/2/2018 9:57:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/2/2018 10:59:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
I have searched the internet high and low and I've still not seen a definitive answer on that, so I just engrave them just to be sure.
Link Posted: 9/2/2018 8:45:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Orion Arms did  mine on the side. They do great work.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 9:09:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Mine's on the flat spot adjacent to the latch, so it's hidden under the stock, but visible in about two seconds.
Link Posted: 10/3/2018 4:35:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
If the original manufacturer SBR'd it you could, but FN doesn't do that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top