Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 26
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 11:07:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I’ll add fuel to the fire too I guess, I have my name in for one at my LGS and the price quoted is $2399.  Yes they know they are worth more but they also know I buy from them regularly and they are not out to gouge and make a quick buck.

Be patient and you can buy one under $2500 easy.
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 6:55:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 12:39:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
I added 60 to my cart for the low one time fee of $178,000. I think I might need to call for a credit increase
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 9:43:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I was able to pick mine up this week so it looks like maybe another batch has hit.
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 11:00:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I was able to pick mine up this week so it looks like maybe another batch has hit.
View Quote
yes there are now bunches on GB.
Link Posted: 3/4/2020 10:14:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Recommendations for places to find a reasonably priced A2 stock?
Link Posted: 3/4/2020 10:45:34 PM EDT
[#7]
I just wish the old A3 stocks were readily available. I’m not a huge fan of the F stock length extended, and mine is only a 2 position. Gonna have to find someone to put a notch into it for my specified length.
Link Posted: 3/4/2020 11:24:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Recommendations for places to find a reasonably priced A2 stock?
View Quote
US? HK? POF?
Link Posted: 3/5/2020 12:17:18 AM EDT
[#9]
For you guys that are doing SBR's, what's the wait time these days on ATF paperwork?
Link Posted: 3/5/2020 12:23:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
For you guys that are doing SBR's, what's the wait time these days on ATF paperwork?
View Quote
~ 20-30 days for eforms I believe. Some within a couple weeks and some a little over a month
Link Posted: 3/5/2020 11:57:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
~ 20-30 days for eforms I believe. Some within a couple weeks and some a little over a month
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow....I figured this was a year long thing.  I need to look into the Eform.....I have no clue how any of this works?
Link Posted: 3/5/2020 1:35:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Wow....I figured this was a year long thing.  I need to look into the Eform.....I have no clue how any of this works?
View Quote
Swing over to the General NFA Questions forum, https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/General-NFA-Questions/17/ , and you'll get your questions answered.

Big Waylon has a guide pinned on how to do eForm1s.
Link Posted: 3/5/2020 9:11:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Swing over to the General NFA Questions forum, https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/General-NFA-Questions/17/ , and you'll get your questions answered.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

thanks!
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 10:40:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Looks like they are still in stock.  Still comes out to $3000 with tax so it’s a pass for me I’m looking for around 2500 otd.

Anyone order this and actually receive it?  When these first came out Brownells took on preorders that from December to now still haven’t been fulfilled
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 1:40:29 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm on the lookout in NC for a SP5 and my local gun store has one for $2999.  Sportsman's Warehouse has them for $2799 with a two week wait.  If anyone in this area knows of a cheaper option, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 9:11:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'm on the lookout in NC for a SP5 and my local gun store has one for $2999.  Sportsman's Warehouse has them for $2799 with a two week wait.  If anyone in this area knows of a cheaper option, I'd greatly appreciate it.
View Quote
The cheaper option is to wait. But realistically it will be a year or so before they drop below MSRP. And that's assuming they import enough to even meet market demand. Just look how at how high SP5K prices remained. And that was a less desireable gun
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 9:26:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Understood.  I wish H&K had a Law Enforcement discount for the SP5.
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 9:41:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The cheaper option is to wait. But realistically it will be a year or so before they drop below MSRP. And that's assuming they import enough to even meet market demand. Just look how at how high SP5K prices remained. And that was a less desireable gun
View Quote
Very true
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 10:50:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
They do but you'll have to wait up to 14 months to get it.
http://hklawenforcement.com/
Click on the "get quote" button, fill out the info, submit, and a pdf will open with the products eligible and the sale price.
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 11:27:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
Precision Arms of Indiana is an HK LEO distributor and offers discounted SP5's that they will only sell to LEOs. The HK LEO discount also includes a $150 voucher to spend at the HK online store. I was out the door with 4 mags total (2 extras from the voucher) for $2570 shipped to my FFL.

https://precisionarmsindiana.com
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 11:44:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Much appreciated guys.  I will check those two options out.
Link Posted: 3/12/2020 6:42:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Bit the bullet, and taking one for the team, and ordered thru CMC. Precision Arms said that HK doesn't have a First Responder Program (FRP) that covers .mil so I ordered from CMC that does have the HK FRP. Sounds like someone didn't want to make a sale to me, oh well.

Price was about $400 under retail but they are in state to me so I get to pay 8.25% for that privilege. Still cheaper than what all the scalpers are asking.

They won't give an estimate on when the order may be fulfilled, only that it may take up to 14 months. I'm in no hurry and will just keep buying stuff for it.

Going to order a can tomorrow and see what I get first, the gun or the suppressor. Of course I could always end up getting my TPM P5SD before both of them.

ETA Got my FRP approved sales order this morning. It is considered a special order so you pay full amount up front. With tax, it is still about $200 less than retail. Now the "2 to 14 months" wait begins.
Link Posted: 3/12/2020 9:13:43 PM EDT
[#23]
My LGS has two in stock for $2,999 if anyone is willing to pay that
Link Posted: 3/13/2020 11:31:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you have a good buying relationship with your local gun store you can buy one for MSRP or under.  Purchased mine a couple weeks ago for $2,400.  Local gun store that I have dealt with for a couple years, less than two weeks from me saying I wanted one to them calling and telling me to come get it.
Link Posted: 3/14/2020 1:03:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

If you have a good buying relationship with your local gun store you can buy one for MSRP or under.  Purchased mine a couple weeks ago for $2,400.  Local gun store that I have dealt with for a couple years, less than two weeks from me saying I wanted one to them calling and telling me to come get it.
View Quote
Oh yeah I'm sure they would have given it to me a little below MSRP. But I'm not a buyer right now. They are big into online sales at this store as well.
Link Posted: 3/14/2020 2:33:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I’ll add fuel to the fire too I guess, I have my name in for one at my LGS and the price quoted is $2399.  Yes they know they are worth more but they also know I buy from them regularly and they are not out to gouge and make a quick buck.

Be patient and you can buy one under $2500 easy.
View Quote
Dealer cost is still $2060 afaik.  $2399 sounds about right.
Link Posted: 3/26/2020 3:46:13 PM EDT
[#27]
If anyone is still looking eurooptics had some in stock for $2,999

Probably some better deals to be found but wanted to pass it along in case Trumpbux need a home
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 1:23:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/28/2020 12:22:32 AM EDT
[#29]
In stock at AIM for $2795: https://aimsurplus.com/hk-sp5-9mm-pistol/
Link Posted: 3/28/2020 3:31:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Sold out already.
Link Posted: 3/28/2020 3:40:56 PM EDT
[#31]
https://grabagun.com/heckler-and-koch-sp5-pistol-9mm-8-86-30-round.html

in stock
Link Posted: 3/28/2020 5:54:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

in stock
View Quote

Damn, 3200.00
Link Posted: 3/28/2020 9:36:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

in stock
View Quote

and then throw 8.75% tax on top (I'm in state)... hell no!
Link Posted: 3/28/2020 10:29:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Theres a brand new one in the EE right now

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Equipment-Exchange/HandK-SP5-NIB/88-1977133/
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 1:32:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Bit the bullet, and taking one for the team, and ordered thru CMC. Precision Arms said that HK doesn't have a First Responder Program (FRP) that covers .mil so I ordered from CMC that does have the HK FRP. Sounds like someone didn't want to make a sale to me, oh well.

Price was about $400 under retail but they are in state to me so I get to pay 8.25% for that privilege. Still cheaper than what all the scalpers are asking.

They won't give an estimate on when the order may be fulfilled, only that it may take up to 14 months. I'm in no hurry and will just keep buying stuff for it.

Going to order a can tomorrow and see what I get first, the gun or the suppressor. Of course I could always end up getting my TPM P5SD before both of them.

ETA Got my FRP approved sales order this morning. It is considered a special order so you pay full amount up front. With tax, it is still about $200 less than retail. Now the "2 to 14 months" wait begins.
View Quote

I just submitted my order to CMC today.  I will join you in the long wait.
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 5:58:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Primary Arms right now

Here
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 10:21:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I just submitted my order to CMC today.  I will join you in the long wait.
View Quote

Well that didn't last long.  CMC is no longer selling the SP5 with a LEO discount.  Covid virus and overall demand forced the change.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 2:02:34 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Primary Arms right now

Here
View Quote

OOS already.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 6:36:45 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Well that didn't last long.  CMC is no longer selling the SP5 with a LEO discount.  Covid virus and overall demand forced the change.
View Quote

Did your order make it in before the change?
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 9:44:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Grab A Gun

Their price in starting to come down. First it was $3599, then $3199 and now $2999. Still too high but trending in the right direction.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 10:03:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Unfortunately no.  Win some lose some.  I did reach out to the folks at https://precisionarmsindiana.com per a recommendation from another forum poster.  They are out of stock at the moment.  Really nice people though.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 12:05:19 PM EDT
[#42]
I’m glad I bought in early. While prices are coming down they still average more than the $2699 I paid early on...especially with the stuff going on right now. I swore my impatience was going to cost me $400-500 more.... If you’re in PA check Freedom Armory in Glen Rock. They were getting them on and off before this panic.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 12:53:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Earlier in this thread someone mentioned that the price of the SP5K really hasn't decreased much since it's release and that the SP5 is WAY cooler/more desirable so if you're waiting for the price to plummet it's probably not gonna happen.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 2:05:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Yesterday Gary's Gun Shop in Sioux Falls SD had 1 @ $2999.  I was thinking about picking it up to have a 2nd.
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:29:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:35:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 2:47:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Buds also has them in stock for $2799: https://www.budsgunshop.com/product_info.php/products_id/119910
View Quote

Must...

resist....

ETA:  I fent.

Link Posted: 4/3/2020 4:04:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Earlier in this thread someone mentioned that the price of the SP5K really hasn't decreased much since it's release and that the SP5 is WAY cooler/more desirable so if you're waiting for the price to plummet it's probably not gonna happen.
View Quote

Right now people are in boogaloo mode, granted prices aren’t nearly as absurd as they were a few weeks after release.
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 2:33:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Seems supply is pretty high considering how many are on GB, yet most stores show out of stock.

The panic buying seemed limited to in-stores to me but the GB prices are still too high for me to jump in.  I wonder if they're just wishful thinking that an online gun-rush was going to happen?

I'm a buyer under 2500, but not over.  Can't imagine someone paying 3200 for a semiauto subgun.
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 9:17:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Is that why the site now says agency sales only?
Page / 26
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top