Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2018 6:41:06 PM EDT
I have a D 300 Gen 2 and instead of the normal thread protector ring that's on the front lens, it has an adapter thread protector that's can accommodate a mil spec 3x lens.  It works fine but    with the thread protector installed, I can't use the front lens cap; unless I remove the adapter and have the threads exposed.

Where can I buy this part and parts and accessories for the D300 in general?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/27/2018 2:45:01 AM EDT
[#1]
could be easiest to measure the diameter of the front with the 3x adaptor on and then find a common lens cap to fit like the pvs14 cap or whatever is the right size
Link Posted: 8/27/2018 2:08:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
could be easiest to measure the diameter of the front with the 3x adaptor on and then find a common lens cap to fit like the pvs14 cap or whatever is the right size
View Quote
I've thought about that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top