Page / 267
Link Posted: 3/5/2020 10:05:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: camojoe] [#1]
PSA is having a sale, free ship on many items here
Link Posted: 3/5/2020 3:57:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dryflash3:
For powder coat powder, look no further.

I buy from Smoke 4320 over at Cast Boolets.

He only does phone orders with a credit card.

Shipping is fast, and he is a great guy to talk to, and the powder works great. I can personally recommend him.

Thanks Harbor Freight for not selling powder any more, got me to try Smoke's powder.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?252509-VS-Hi-Quality-Powdercoating-Powder-For-sale
View Quote
Plus one for Smoke.  I just started casting and powder coating and tried the Harbor Freight black first just because it was cheap and available.  Absolute junk.  Would not stick to the bullets for anything.  Found out about Smoke on Cast Boolit's and ordered some.  Tried it a couple days after I got it and the stuff is phenomenal!  Very easy to use, coats great and very nice when it comes out of the oven.  I found out casting is a lot of fun!
Link Posted: 3/7/2020 3:39:17 PM EDT
[#3]
@jvm check Natchez SS for 8208
Link Posted: 3/7/2020 11:42:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/8/2020 2:09:41 PM EDT
[#5]
if anyone is about to make a big purchase at Dillon, shoot me an IM.  I might be able to help you out with a discount code.
Link Posted: 3/8/2020 8:32:54 PM EDT
[#6]
$5.99 50 cal ammo cans at Midway.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1918169793?pid=281126

Free shipping on over $49 orders, use code; freeshipping 307.
View Quote
Nice. Thx!
Link Posted: 3/8/2020 11:01:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By djryan13:

Nice. Thx!
View Quote
Free shipping 307 does not work for me
Link Posted: 3/8/2020 11:04:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By jvm:

Free shipping 307 does not work for me
View Quote
try "freeshipping307" without spaces.
Link Posted: 3/9/2020 5:24:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/9/2020 10:38:56 AM EDT
[#10]
https://fedarm.com/product/primers-berdan-762/

Berdan primers for 7.62x39.

Also the correct primers for Berdan 308 and 7.62x54.

Either $129 per K.
View Quote
Plus one on this.  FedArm’s shipping (including HazMat) looks a little steep, but where else can you get these Berdan primers?  I have 5k of the 7.62 x39 flavor on the way.

Related: Rock Solid Industries makes a Berdan crimp cutter.  It works for 7.62 x39, 7.62 x54R, Swiss GP11, 8mm Mauser, and Berdan primed NATO brass.  Basically any Berdan brass that you can get primers for.  It even works well on steel cases.  As a bonus, it also kinda scrapes out the primer pocket.

I’m looking forward to a Berdan version of Hornady’s primer pocket reamer.  And while I’m wishing, I’d like to see a brush (like the RCBS primer pocket cleaner) to scrub out those pockets.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 9:37:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Any coupon codes for Blue Bullets, Precision Bullets, or RMR?

About to put in a 3k 147gr 9mm order with one of these shops and looking for any coupon codes. I know Precision does 5% off for a number of different forums (I'm on BE, so that'll work), but not seeing anything for Blue or RMR.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 6:02:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By towerofpower94:
Any coupon codes for Blue Bullets, Precision Bullets, or RMR?

About to put in a 3k 147gr 9mm order with one of these shops and looking for any coupon codes. I know Precision does 5% off for a number of different forums (I'm on BE, so that'll work), but not seeing anything for Blue or RMR.
View Quote
You can try "taxationistheft" at RMR.  The code was active a couple of weeks ago.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 7:00:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By d1b3:

You can try "taxationistheft" at RMR.  The code was active a couple of weeks ago.
View Quote
Worked for me thanks...5% off
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 9:06:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GMZ] [#14]
IMR 8208 hitting the shelves!

13 1lb in stock at powder valley

Also at midsouth
Link Posted: 3/12/2020 10:35:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Anything for

69/75 grain 223 bulk 1k+ for the cheap

Bulk Plinking 300 blackout fmj bullets?

Bulk 200+ grain fmj subs?
Link Posted: 3/12/2020 11:12:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Sincerd:
Anything for

69/75 grain 223 bulk 1k+ for the cheap

Bulk Plinking 300 blackout fmj bullets?

Bulk 200+ grain fmj subs?
View Quote
Not the cheapest blems I have seen but I do like the Noslers if 77s ok...

http://www.shootersproshop.com/nosler-22-caliber-77-grain-hpbt-custom-competition-bullets-blem-100ct.html?utm_source=Shooter's+Pro+Shop+Customers&utm_campaign=64d5790e01-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_07_12_11_07_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_244cab5802-64d5790e01-130362193&mc_cid=64d5790e01&mc_eid=dcfc9dc6b2
Link Posted: 3/15/2020 9:31:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Midsouth has a sale on brass and bullets

Link Posted: 3/15/2020 12:57:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/15/2020 9:09:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Midsouth has the Frankford Arsenal Rotary Tumbler Lite (FART Lite?) on sale for $89.99

I also found the FART Lite HERE for even less.  But I'm not sure about buying a tumbler from a company that sells wedding dresses...  
Link Posted: 3/15/2020 9:31:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By GHPorter:
Midsouth has the Frankford Arsenal Rotary Tumbler Lite (FART Lite?) on sale for $89.99

I also found the FART Lite HERE for even less.  But I'm not sure about buying a tumbler from a company that sells wedding dresses...  
View Quote
I just bought the one from the dress store.

$51 shipped.
Link Posted: 3/15/2020 11:24:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/16/2020 11:27:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Heads up if you guys live around sportsmans warehouse and an Academy.  Sportsmans has CCI primers down to 2.39 per 100 for all normal types (non benchrest) and academy will price match and give you 5% more off. Winchester primers are 2.29.

I picked up 16,200 so far. This is the cheapest I've seen them in a long time.
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 7:25:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Anyone here load .50 BMG?  Apex Gun Parts has pulled 622 grain API bullets for $69.95 per 100.
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 7:56:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By GHPorter:
Anyone here load .50 BMG?  Apex Gun Parts has pulled 622 grain API bullets for $69.95 per 100.
View Quote
@CaptColtMossberg
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 8:01:43 PM EDT
[#25]

@Ammon You read my mind! I had a bag of bullets that I picked up from Sportsman’s Warehouse a while back but damn if I know where they’re hiding!
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 9:02:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 9:57:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By xGOBUDx:
8#Varget
View Quote
Nice.  A LGS always has the 1# containers in stock.  I try buying some each time I’m in there.

Prepped and inspected more 5.56 brass.  I should be loading some 77gr Sierras tomorrow.
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 9:58:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 1:28:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Hope this is ok to post here, availability email from Powder Valley

As most of you know our industry has seen a huge spike in demand for firearm related products.  In my 20 years I have only seen such a drastic increase in demand one other time.  In an effort to help everyone understand where we're at with our business I felt it best to try and explain by answering some questions we have been faced with recently along with repeat questions from the last time we had this kind of spike in our industry.

When will my order ship?  Our entire staff is working diligently to get orders out the door as fast as possible.  As you can imagine when orders increase ten -fold overnight it creates quite a backlog in our entire process.  We are working hard to get orders shipped as fast as possible.  We will make daily updates on our facebook page and website so that all customers can check there to know what days orders we are processing.

When will I receive a tracking number?  You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order ships.  You can watch our website so that you know what day's orders are being shipped.  The best thing to do is create an account on our website and when you place an order you will be able to see exactly what is happening with your order on a daily basis.

I'm calling in instead of putting my order online because I'm sure the people in the office know of some secret stash of product?  No, that's not the case and this actually slows down the processing of orders.  Every order we take on the phone is placed by our customer service personnel through the website because the website has the most current information.

Can I place a backorder?  Unfortunately we are discontinuing accepting backorders for all retail customers.  At this point in time we do not know when products will be available and it is very difficult to manage backorder requests.

Can I call in and place an order?  You sure can.  However, please be aware that all orders are placed on the website whether it be by you or our customer service department.  Every time our customer service person is entering an order on the website that is time spent away from getting orders shipped and responding to emails, claims, shipping delays and other urgent matters.

When will xxxxxxx arrive?  We are not receiving any information from manufacturers on when backorders will arrive.

Do you have xxxxx on order?  Yes, I can assure you.  It is our goal to sell as much product possible and get the product into your hands.  It would be absolutely ridiculous of us not to have product on order.

Why can't you get xxxxxx?  We're trying.  We are doing our best to acquire product from as many different avenues as we can, including manufacturers and other distributors.

My package hasn't been delivered?  It is best to contact the carrier direct and provide them the tracking information.  We're happy to do this for you but many times the carrier will respond more quickly when speaking directly with the customer.

My driver is requiring a signature.  How do I make him not require a signature?  It is up to the driver whether he wants to require a signature and he is well within his rights to make sure the package is delivered to the correct person.  Some products may require a signature.  In this case it is always best to ship to a location where a signature can be obtained.

When will you be offering a free hazmat or free shipping?  I honestly don't see us offering one of these promotions for quite a long time.  With everything in short supply and demand high it doesn't make sense for manufactures to participate in these promotions.

Are you stockpiling product to drive up the price?  I can assure you that is not happening.  1) We don't change our price due to demand.  We are shooters, just like you and our mission has always been to provide all reloading supplies at the best possible price.

Are the manufacturers withholding product to drive up the price?  I have no way of knowing what the manufacturers are doing but I do not believe this to be the case.

Why are you limiting quantities?  We are limiting quantities in an effort to be able to provide as many people possible opportunities to purchase product as possible.  These limits will remain in place until such time we believe supply and demand have come into balance.

Can you combine my orders from x date and y date since you are behind on shipping?  I am sorry but we can not combine orders.  We literally have thousands of orders in process right now and combining orders would be nearly possible.

Can you add xxxxx to my order?  I am sorry but at this time we can not add items to orders.

Can several of us combine our orders together?  You can combine your orders.  However this does not mean that each order will not be subject to the same restrictions for quantities.  For instance; if Jack and Jill want to combine their order and both want to order 2 kegs of Varget which is limited to 2 kegs we will not be able to ship 4 kegs.  Limitations are based on date, customer and order.

Does my package require a signature?  Customers may request whether to require a signature or not.  However, the discretion of obtaining a signature is always up to the driver.  Recently FedEx enacted a COVID-19 update regarding Signatures.  The update states "We won't require you to physically sign for most deliveries made in the U.S."  How this will be handled is still a bit unclear as this statement leads us to believe it is still up to the driver.  The driver may still require a signature but it may be in some other form than face to face.  I realize this can be frustrating but please understand that safety is of the utmost concern.

Do you allow shopping at your warehouse?  We allow customers to place their order via the website and then pick their order up.  Current wait time to be able to pick orders up is 3 days from order date.  We do not allow shopping in the warehouse.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 2:14:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: steve8140] [#30]
Brownell’s doesn’t have a code listed I could find but I got lucky anyways.

Active Junky gives me 4% back,
Used code SAE and got $15 off.
My order was about $185 before shipping.

Basically eliminated shipping and most of hazmat.
Only paid $5 total above the cost of powder for the completed order.
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 2:28:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Does anyone know of a coupon for Brownels for shipping and/or HAZMAT?

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 2:32:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By TeegsGR:
Does anyone know of a coupon for Brownels for shipping and/or HAZMAT?

Thanks
View Quote
@TeegsGR

Not a dedicated hazmat code but look at the post I put up right above yours.
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 3:47:01 PM EDT
[#33]
SAE isn't working for me at Brownell's
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 4:03:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Burnsy87:
SAE isn't working for me at Brownell's
View Quote
I think it’s got to be over a certain amount , think when I ordered it was 150 before fees. Just worked for me on some primers
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 4:13:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By TeegsGR:

I think it’s got to be over a certain amount , think when I ordered it was 150 before fees. Just worked for me on some primers
View Quote
Yep, you're correct, thank you
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 6:08:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Someone posted on Reddit that Acedamy has free shipping on Hodgdon powders in stock.  I didn't try, so good luck.

Academy link
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 8:15:02 PM EDT
[#37]
It will only work for H335, for me it comes out to under $28 per pound with shipping.  Limit is 3.

Originally Posted By muvef:
Someone posted on Reddit that Acedamy has free shipping on Hodgdon powders in stock.  I didn't try, so good luck.

Academy link
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 12:21:44 AM EDT
[#38]
Wow Powder Valley is showing 85 8lb jugs of H4350 in stock.
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 9:45:49 AM EDT
[#39]
Norma NEW 50 BMG brass, $1.15/each @ Grafs.

Crazy good deal IMO.

https://www.grafs.com/catalog/product/productId/82130
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 11:00:19 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By lokifox:
Norma NEW 50 BMG brass, $1.15/each @ Grafs.

Crazy good deal IMO.

https://www.grafs.com/catalog/product/productId/82130
View Quote
@CaptColtMossberg
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 3:00:14 PM EDT
[#41]
PV showing 364 1lb jugs of H4350 in stock.
Link Posted: 3/21/2020 2:54:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Anyone got a lead on 300 blk out 217-225 gr hi tek coated bullets? Gallant is out, don’t want Missouri bullets,
Link Posted: 3/21/2020 3:56:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Got this email from RMR today. Thought I'd share it.

Hey, I just wanted to send a quick update as to what is going on at RMR.  First off, THANK YOU so much for all the orders.  In one week's time, we have gotten more orders than we usually see in two months.  Obviously, it was impossible to plan for this stuff. So, we are doing our best to ship your orders as soon as we possibly can.  Right now our biggest bottleneck is in getting copper and lead in the quantities it will take to fill all these orders.  Our suppliers were just as surprised as we were and we know it is impossible to increase production and capacity overnight.  So, please give them and us a good amount of time to get through all the orders.  

We are going to be able to produce way more bullets soon.  This week two more 9mm machines were put on a truck and are shipping our way.  One of them is a new MPR machine that can do 120 HP bullets a minute.  The other is a FMJ machine that can do 250 bullets a minute.  We are expecting them to arrive sometime later next week and installed on Friday.  We hope to have copper and lead sometime soon thereafter.  These two machines will be a HUGE help and will cut our shipping times in half.  But please keep in mind that it takes some time to get them set up and running.  

When you order, the website is set up to automatically charge cards when the order comes in.  You will likely get an email shortly thereafter that says a shipping label has been created.  This does not mean your order has actually shipped, just that we printed the label.  We do this so that when the bullets are in stock we can immediately box them and throw the label on them to get them out.  So, don't worry too much if your tracking number does not get updated for several weeks.  At this point, if you order something on backorder please expect at least a month before delivery.  Some items may take longer.

We want everyone to get what they need.  This means we need to do something to curtail the excessive ordering from those who want to just turn around and sell it for a big profit.  Nothing makes me happier than knowing our stuff is helping the economy, but in the past, we've had absolutely disgusting human beings use our 100% satisfaction guarantee to order way more than they need during a panic and then force us to accept returns when the panic is over.  So, until further notice, we are not accepting any returns on orders that have shipped.  You may cancel an order at any time before it ships and we will be happy to refund you.  But once it has shipped, it's yours.  So please make sure you really want all the bullets you order.  

Okay, now the hard part.  As I am sure you noticed, we hadn't been doing as many sales lately.  I'm sure you are all aware that the firearm industry has taken a hit over the last few years.  Until now, prices have been rock bottom for most everyone.  In fact, RMR hasn't a price increase for over 5 years.  In that amount of time, the post office has increased the cost of flat rate boxes almost every 6 months.  For example, we used to pay $8.95 for a flat rate box and now we are paying $13.20.  That's not all. The cost of tape, bags, boxes, machine tooling, machine oils, and getting materials shipped to us has gone up as well.  Now I'm told that the cost of trucking stuff into us and out of our shop is going up during this emergency.  We just can't keep the prices where they are and hope to stay in business for long. So, on Wednesday the 25th you will see a SMALL increase in the in-house RMR bullets.  We aren't looking to gouge or make millions off of this emergency.  All we will be doing is raising the cost per thousand a few dollars to help cover the increased costs we've incurred.  Expect similar small increases on all RMR in-house stuff on Wednesday.  We are hoping that this is all we have to raise prices for now.  However, the market for lead and copper is controlled by Wall Street so who knows what might happen?    

Furthermore, we don't make everything we sell in-house.  We don't control the pricing structure at all on many of the products we bring in.  I'm told to expect price increases on many of the products we bring in from other sources.  I don't know what will be affected and by how much, so please understand if you see a price increase on anything we bring in, that it is because we had to pay more for it.  Some stuff will stay the same price because our margins are already good enough to keep them where they are.    

I'm sending out this email to warn our most loyal customers about the price increase so that they can have a few days to get some orders in before the increases.  That being said, I expect this email to bring in a TON more orders.  So, if you order between now and the price increases please know that shipping will take a while.

Lastly, don't worry.  We are the best at what we do and we actually give a crap about our customers so rest assured that we are going to get you your orders as fast as humanly possible.  

Have a great weekend!

TL/DR version... they're back logged by several weeks trying to get the exceptionally high number of orders out recently. And there will be a increase is price come 03-25-2020.

That is all🙂
Link Posted: 3/21/2020 9:58:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By romad99:

I just bought the one from the dress store.

$51 shipped.
View Quote

Did it actually arrive? lol
Link Posted: 3/21/2020 10:10:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By XJ700AWR:

Did it actually arrive? lol
View Quote

Not yet.  Yours?
Link Posted: 3/22/2020 12:12:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By romad99:

Nice.  A LGS always has the 1# containers in stock.  I try buying some each time I’m in there.

Prepped and inspected more 5.56 brass.  I should be loading some 77gr Sierras tomorrow.
View Quote

Dammnt, guess I'll have to wait till april.
Link Posted: 3/22/2020 1:14:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/22/2020 3:49:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By TOTHEMAX:
Any deals on small pistol primers?
View Quote

@TOTHEMAX

If you see my post above, sportsman's warehouse has almost all primers down to 2.39 or so for 100. I used academy to price match and get 5% more off.
Link Posted: 3/22/2020 3:59:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/23/2020 5:16:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Zero bullets are available and in stock from Roze Distribution. They are good people to do business with.

Was looking for Hornady HAPs and everybody seem to be out of stock. The Zero conical HPs are a good substitute.
Page / 267
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top