pete pretty much

owns the market
Link Posted: 7/3/2019 5:20:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Anywhere else?
View Quote
I have actually called Steyr USA direct and spoken to a person I believe is the manager of their parts department, and he has sold me several parts direct that are not listed on their website.
Link Posted: 7/3/2019 5:40:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I have actually called Steyr USA direct and spoken to a person I believe is the manager of their parts department, and he has sold me several parts direct that are not listed on their website.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anywhere else?
You have a phone number for them?
How are their prices?
Link Posted: 7/3/2019 5:45:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

How are their prices?
View Quote
I no longer have the email that the phone number was in, but how I got it was that I emailed their customer support asking about parts not listed for sale on their website (parts from the commemorative STG77 guns) and they gave me the extension number of their parts manager.

I spoke with him and he was able to sell me several parts from the STG 77 guns at prices that I would say were on par with Pete's.

And to be fair to Pete the main reason I ordered directly from Steyr was because he was out of stock or didn't carry the parts I was looking for, otherwise I would have ordered from him. I've ordered from Pete multiple times and spoken with him on the phone at length about AUG stuff, the man is a real class act.
Link Posted: 7/3/2019 5:55:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I no longer have the email that the phone number was in, but how I got it was that I emailed their customer support asking about parts not listed for sale on their website (parts from the commemorative STG77 guns) and they gave me the extension number of their parts manager.

I spoke with him and he was able to sell me several parts from the STG 77 guns at prices that I would say were on par with Pete's.

And to be fair to Pete the main reason I ordered directly from Steyr was because he was out of stock or didn't carry the parts I was looking for, otherwise I would have ordered from him. I've ordered from Pete multiple times and spoken with him on the phone at length about AUG stuff, the man is a real class act.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How are their prices?

Awesome  thanks!   I’m just looking around
Link Posted: 7/3/2019 6:14:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Anywhere else?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pete Athens / PJ Steyr Aug
Anywhere else?
Link Posted: 7/3/2019 6:20:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Pete has everything the factory has and more. You won't find another source besides PJS. Some smaller outfits offering a few parts here and there have come and gone over the years, but the only true constant is PJS.

If Pete doesn't have it, he can get it. If he can't get it, not even the factory can supply it. I've been waiting nearly 2 years for a 9mm checknut that Alabama ordered from Austria. I'm still waiting...
Link Posted: 7/3/2019 7:17:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Dude, you got 2100 post and you never never heard of Pete? Besides I have a pre ban 901 that I have thousands around through and nothing's ever broke yet this thing is a tank
Link Posted: 7/3/2019 7:49:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Anywhere else?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pete Athens / PJ Steyr Aug
Anywhere else?
Steyr USA and Pete Athens.....   Pete is everyone’s go to guy for a reason.
Link Posted: 7/3/2019 8:18:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Dude, you got 2100 post and you never never heard of Pete? Besides I have a pre ban 901 that I have thousands around through and nothing's ever broke yet this thing is a tank
View Quote
I’ve heard of him. And ordered from him.  Just wanted to know if there was anyone else that sells AUG items
Link Posted: 7/4/2019 3:45:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Pete

Steyr Arms (sometimes has decent holiday sales)

AR15.com Equipment Exchange
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top