Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2023 9:26:29 PM EDT
Ok so I flubbed up and cancelled my R30 order.  Ran into some bumps.  I now have the option to buy an R30T.  I know this was developed for the DOJ or FBI.  I think it comes with a proprietary QD muzzle device / brake to meet whatever demands the bid required.  Does anyone know if this is the only brake it will take, or if other devices will work.

What, besides being tan, is the main difference between the two cans?  i cant fidn too much about it out there.  I would like to thin kit is $50 better than the R30..or more.

Id be using this for 300AAC.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 7:25:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I can’t find any clear specs comparisons between the R30 and R30T. What is apparent is that the R30T is not Hub compatible while the R30 is. It looks like the mount is proprietary, so I doubt that you’ll find other compatible mounts.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 1:32:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe one has the threads built in and the other is a hub only?
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 8:41:30 PM EDT
[#3]
The T is longer, not titanium and has a proprietary muzzle break adaptor. I looked at them and my dealer said pass. You can never change the adaptor.
Since I need to use the same adaptor for all my 30 cal cans - bought another R30 from Bereli.
Dealer got it in 2 weeks and we did the Efile already.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top