Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/9/2018 9:09:24 PM EDT
Hi guys,

Been a long time since I have purchased bullets, but my 45 and 9 stash is getting low.  Im trying to figure out what is a great deal, whats a good deal, and what to avoid.  Any help would be appreciated.

I am looking for FMJ target/range/practice bullets (230gr / 115gr) FMJ for those calibers.  I dont mind buying in big quantities for the best deals.

Thanks in advance for the help and suggestions.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 9:11:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 1:18:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
here
View Quote
He said he wanted FMJ. Those are coated cast bullets.

If plated is ok, Berry’s. Last order I got was ~$75/k for 147’s. I highly recommend the 115 HBRN’s (they have a small hollow cavity in the base).

Just don’t buy them directly. Cheaper to go through a reseller like Midway or Midsouth.

Otherwise, get some bulk Hornady FMJs.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 1:32:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 1:32:33 AM EDT
[#4]
System Message
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top