Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » M-16
Posted: 8/1/2018 3:01:20 AM EDT
Hello all.  I am currently working on a deal on a DIAS.  I was hoping I could get some info on what to check for via pics from owner and what important angles/pictures I should request for me to check.  Also what important information should I confirm and make sure on the form 4 as it should be?  For example, to make sure it is not married to any other firearm etc...  Anything else you vets can add for checkin the form 4 would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance!
Link Posted: 8/1/2018 7:39:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Any input on anyone that knows?  I want to be prepared in case I go with this deal...  Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 3:54:38 PM EDT
[#2]
All the ones I have-

SN is of the form BAX***

MFG is

Broadhead Armory Inc
4168 Biddle
Wyandotte, MI 48912

Model BA15
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 7:17:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a Broadhead RDIAS also and my info matches Renagades. I’ll post some pictures later this evening
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 9:17:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/3/2018 5:57:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Renegade and Gunz thank you for posting this.  I really appreciate it, will definitely come in handy when I end up needing it.

I've already updated my thread about the dias and trade situation, it was too good to be true.  I had to try though in case it wasnt...
Link Posted: 8/3/2018 5:58:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Nice sear by the way gunz, I'm jelly!
Page Armory » M-16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top