Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2016 12:11:53 PM EDT
I have an earlier gun with no issues . Just trying to plan ahead .
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 12:30:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Spare magazines, spare ammo.

No idea really as I've not had any failures with mine either.  It's also an early one.  Now I am just modding it.  SBR, SEF lower, HK selector, real MP5 stock, HK pushpins.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 12:55:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks
Link Posted: 10/31/2016 10:45:32 PM EDT
[#3]
The little spring behind the receiver. Bound to lose it eventually. Perhaps some replacement screws when the OEM ones get stripped.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 2:56:51 PM EDT
[#4]
You should definitely get a charging handle and firing pin.  I just had my charging handle shear off.....I'm kind of pissed ATI won't even comp me for shipping.  

The GSG-5 conversion kit floating around has some worthwhile parts.  It's the kit they put out to retrofit the post-lawsuit guns to look like MP5s again.
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top