Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2019 9:53:05 PM EDT
My regular go to smith does not want to do a lever action rifle. I would like to pick up a 44 mag or 45-70 and have it cut to 16.5. Maybe threaded. also ave the front sight moved back appropriately. I figure i will deal with the magazine tube and all that myself. Any suggestions on who to use?
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:00:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
My regular go to smith does not want to do a lever action rifle. I would like to pick up a 44 mag or 45-70 and have it cut to 16.5. Maybe threaded. also ave the front sight moved back appropriately. I figure i will deal with the magazine tube and all that myself. Any suggestions on who to use?
View Quote
I have a gunsmith in Ct that will do it- not sure if that would work for you
He does very nice work
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:18:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:28:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Better priced than my guys- That does seem like a very good deal
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:48:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
perfect!
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 11:07:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Regan Nonneman if he can fit it in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top