Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2020 3:53:15 PM EDT

Looking for something like a single point (ish)

A) Want / Need one regardless.

B) Might be going to State House to protest and I want something that will keep it close to me - keep it safe and not doing over my shoulder where someone could steel it or bump others with it all day while in a crowd.

C) No violence is intended or implied in this thread, I just need it secure.
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 4:13:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Please don’t bring a long gun to the protest.  I only gives the anti-gunner more ammo.

18Z50
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 5:31:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Bring what you want, free country. I understand it gives ammo to anti gunners but I’m also not going to let them change my choices either. They don’t use logic so it doesn’t matter what you do, the feels approach will be used to make you a villain regardless. I like redwire sling for mine, used it hiking and in two gun with no complaints, went from a blue force to redwire and now all I use is redwire. https://squareup.com/store/redwiregear/item/convertible-sling
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 6:29:30 PM EDT
[#3]
There is a single point adaptor for the AUG. I can't remember if a strap system that creates a single point or another that replaces the receiver take down button with one that has a qd point on it.

I use a 3 point sling on my AUG.
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 7:06:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 6:11:31 AM EDT
[#5]
“The wilderness” makes a nice sling for the AUG.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 4:04:17 PM EDT
[#6]
I got an Urban ERT Sentry, gotta say not a huge fan.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 4:30:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
“The wilderness” makes a nice sling for the AUG.
View Quote

Forgot they were still around. Used to buy from them 10+ years ago.

I'll look into all of these.

Thanks to everyone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top