Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2020 10:47:01 PM EDT
I have a 20 Gauge 1187 with a 26 inch barrel. What size mag extension will be almost even with the end of the barrel.
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 10:58:24 PM EDT
[#1]
10 shot
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 11:40:14 PM EDT
[#2]
So would that would be a +5.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 6:18:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So would that would be a +5.
View Quote
https://nordiccomp.com/mxt-fit-guide/

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 3:36:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I really like Nordic Components MXT magazine extension. It's a lot more sleek & slender than what you see in pics. They are really nice and extremely high quality.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 6:30:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the info and the chart. I’ve been looking at the Nordic and the Choate. The Nordic is a bit more expensive. Just the 20 gauge Nordic Remington nut is about the same price as the choate kit if you can even find the Remington nut. Is the Nordic worth it.
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 7:42:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the info and the chart. I’ve been looking at the Nordic and the Choate. The Nordic is a bit more expensive. Just the 20 gauge Nordic Remington nut is about the same price as the choate kit if you can even find the Remington nut. Is the Nordic worth it.
View Quote
IMHO, yes it is.

The Nordic is a 3 piece unit. The coupling nut can be tightened against the forearm, then the tube screwed in so there is no possibility of a spring /follower catching gap or loose forearm. When these 2 parts are on the gun the spring cap be inserted from the end of the ext. tube then the cap screwed on. Much easier to install it all on the gun (all the Choate tube I've seen were one piece units)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top