Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2023 11:13:41 AM EDT
I got this in a trade thinking I'd shoot it alot, but in 4 years I've probably shot less than 500 rounds through it and am looking to move it soon.  Trying to figure about approximate value on it.  I've seen some prices that I think are unrealistic online.  Some help is appreciated.  Everything is factory except the front sight has been replaced with a Dawson Precision target sight.  Rubber Baseplates have also been added to the magazines.

Link Posted: 4/3/2023 12:12:30 PM EDT
[#1]
$600
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 1:59:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Here's an identical one but in better shape which recently sold for $850

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/971307823

Yours 1911 has "Operator" on the side and many of the comps I see sold on Gunbroker have the word "RO OPERATOR" in smaller font on the slide instead.

I don't know the difference so this is the only exact comp I'm seeing (9mm, same slide, with rail) which actually sold

My guess is you're looking at a $600ish on the low end and $700ish on the high end (net) for the gun.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 1:09:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry man, but the first thing that popped into my mind was "You better not be shooing hollow points out of that thing!"
Followed shortly after with "Slow, aimed fire ONLY!"

Looks pretty nice though.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 1:14:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Face to face transaction? 650 probably, depends on how long you want to wait to sell it, maybe more in some areas. At a gun store? 800 - 850 probably.
Link Posted: 4/23/2023 7:56:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top