Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 4/22/2019 9:53:57 PM EDT
I’ve got a 9mm Aug I made from a kit and a saber a3 receiver. It has the high rail and steyr factory rail up front for the grip . I’m looking at getting a sten gun so I was thinking of selling the aug . What can I reasonably get for the Aug ? Should I part it out or sell it whole ?
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 10:22:10 PM EDT
I sold a used kit last year for $1800. An A3 receiver you could probably get 800 out of it.

Do you think you could get $2600 for it together?
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 11:17:35 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By maleante:
I sold a used kit last year for $1800. An A3 receiver you could probably get 800 out of it.

Do you think you could get $2600 for it together?
View Quote
No idea , I don’t even know where to start , that’s why I’m asking here . I’ll have to post it up one of these days on the bull pup forums . They seem to get the most traffic.
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 11:37:01 PM EDT
I'd try to part it out. The AUG complete gun PCC market is... slim. Unless you find the right buyer.

I'm still looking for a factory number matching A1 9mm gun. Valley of the Sun I'm talking to you.
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 7:10:59 AM EDT
There's been a complete 9mm rifle for sale on GB for $26oo IIRC. There was a kit on there for $2300 but I didn't keep track of it and it was gone the last time I checked.

I've listed mine on GB and BPF but no interest but I also didn't have good pics.

GLWS
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 7:47:40 AM EDT
One kit a few months go went for $1550, unfortunately I missed it and someone else bought it
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 9:30:01 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JonathanwFL:
One kit a few months go went for $1550, unfortunately I missed it and someone else bought it
View Quote
That was mine and it came with extra mags and parts as well. In the end I broke even on it from when I bought it from PJS. It is a buyer's market right now and I had lots of interest but no buyers for a long time at $1800. People don't want to pay as much as a full Aug just for the kit and there are a lot of nice PCCs available now for much cheaper. Years ago I wouldn't have ever considered selling the kit but the collectors market is all but dead and I didn't want that much $$ tied up with all of the other options out there. Anyway, good luck with the sale OP, hope you find a buyer at a good price.
Top Top