Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2018 12:25:40 PM EDT
Hey all! Going to buy my brothers BGS FAL kit from a few years ago and I'd like to build it as correct as I can. It is a model c kit. What receivers are out there that would work, look correct, and don't have a billboard of info on them? I would love to get the correct Belgian markings, but I know that may be a stretch. Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 8:02:05 PM EDT
[#1]
If it were me I'd try to find a DS prefix lmt type 1.  Pricey but quality is good,  conan would be next and has more of the authentic look I think your looking fer
But I'd get a imbel before a conan based on quality control or you could chance it with a new production dsa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top