Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2018 1:15:34 AM EDT
I've posted this question before but asking again - I have it on a DD Mk18 lower rail which is not ideal since its removable. What are you all using?
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 2:13:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Talking to the Daniels defense rep, I was told that RIS II rail would handle it. I made sure to specify multiple times that it was for a rail mount M203. But I also picked up a LMT monolithic upper CQB New Zealand upper to use as well. I believe Knights Armament makes a rail that can be used as well.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 2:46:08 PM EDT
[#2]
As far as I know, the DD RIS II should be able to handle the rail mount M203. I've had mine on a RIS II, both fullsize and MK 18, as well as on a Knights URX II without any issues.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 4:10:40 PM EDT
[#3]
7" LMT M203 2003 on a DD Mk18 RIS II please.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 5:38:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I've posted this question before but asking again - I have it on a DD Mk18 lower rail which is not ideal since its removable. What are you all using?
View Quote
I have both a work and personal Mk18 with a rail mounted M203 mounted on both via RIS II Mk18 rails from DD.  I've shot a whole lot of 40mm and 12ga off the RIS II rails without issue?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top