Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2018 7:24:03 PM EDT
Years ago I saw on some forum a reloading press, that is much like the one pictured below, linear motion like shown, but I seem to recall a larger machine, as in more stations and more space between each station.  Also something about it being from Texas, 1980s maybe and of course are now no longer made.

Any ideas which machine it may be that I can no longer recall?  Been bugging me for a while...

Link Posted: 8/9/2018 7:44:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Camdex
Link Posted: 8/9/2018 7:46:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I don’t know, but I watched that damn gif for 5 minutes.  That thing is rolling out some ammo.
Link Posted: 8/9/2018 8:00:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Camdex
View Quote
Would appear the gif above is a Camdex, thanks.

Still not the machine I remember though :(

Though looking for Camdex, I did just find some pics of a Manamatic, which is closer to what am looking for.  But I also think the machine I am looking for was green, like that old dull industrial green.
Link Posted: 8/9/2018 8:02:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don’t know, but I watched that damn gif for 5 minutes.  That thing is rolling out some ammo.
View Quote
It is fun to watch right?
Link Posted: 8/9/2018 8:08:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Ahh, think I found it (maybe).

Ammoload?

Though it woud appear they are still in business and in ID.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top