Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/7/2022 6:27:01 PM EDT
Looking into moving from direct thread to asr mount for hybrid 46 on honey badger (300).

Are any of the flash hiders/brakes going to make a difference once hybrid is on? Or all they all going to pretty much perform the same.

Of course if one has an edge over another in suppression characteristics I would choose that.

Currently looking at the single port

Open to other ways to mount, key mo? New to suppressors

Edit after doing some research I'm
Leaning heavily towards a plan b
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 9:50:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Personally I nearly always pick FH over MB  
However in considering suppressor longevity, I have heard that a  MB can act as a sacrificial baffle over extended firing schedules.
So I chose the single chamber ASR for my BO / H46  works very well..
Obviously if you fire it without the can on, you’re going to have a fire ball and side pattern blast wave that’s not gonna do you any favors.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 9:05:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Personally I nearly always pick FH over MB  
However in considering suppressor longevity, I have heard that a  MB can act as a sacrificial baffle over extended firing schedules.
So I chose the single chamber ASR for my BO / H46  works very well..
Obviously if you fire it without the can on, you’re going to have a fire ball and side pattern blast wave that’s not gonna do you any favors.
View Quote

thanks for the info! Since this particular can will live on HB I went with sticking to their cherry bomb with plan b, the cherry bomb truly sucks though as a stand alone muzzle device.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 1:34:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

thanks for the info! Since this particular can will live on HB I went with sticking to their cherry bomb with plan b, the cherry bomb truly sucks though as a stand alone muzzle device.
View Quote

Consider a Rearden FH if you find yourself shooting without the can for whatever reason. Rearden has functional brakes too, but unless you are recoil sensitive or shooting games where split times become important the Rearden flash hider(s) is probably a better choice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top