Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/2/2021 12:36:47 AM EDT

https://www.utasarms.com/urunler/ut9-m-mini-civilian-rifle/

I saw one of these in pistol form at my local gun shop. I can't find any info on these.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 1:35:42 AM EDT
[#1]
This came up in a Google search:  https://blog.galleryofguns.com/post/davidsons-gallery-of-guns-exclusive-utas-ut9-m-mini
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 8:52:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:32:26 AM EDT
[#3]
I despise glock mag carbines.

And that forward grip looks like chinese hammered donkey shit.

But other than that, I don't hate it.   I remember when guns like that used to be cheap enough to buy on a whim and fuck around with.  Bet that is in solid scorpion territory though.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 10:24:34 AM EDT
[#4]
There are a few on gunbroker as low as $760.
Time will tell how the quality is, but looks to be what I would call a competitor to the Stribog A1.

If it is well built and we see an aftermarket following it might be a fun PCC to add to the collection.  
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 6:56:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Is the lower polymer or aluminum?
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 11:46:34 PM EDT
[#6]
It looks like the imported version in the US is aluminum and polymer in its original overseas configuration or maybe I have that backwards.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 11:51:18 PM EDT
[#7]
That's why I ask. One place where it listed the lower material it said polymer.....but in all the pics it looks aluminum.
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 8:37:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Did anyone ever pull the trigger on one of these? I have several PCC's but would like to have one that takes Glock mags.
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 1:21:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:  Did anyone ever pull the trigger on one of these? I have several PCC's but would like to have one that takes Glock mags.
View Quote

?  SUB-2000, Ruger, any # of Glock mag AR lowers & magwell adapters, Just Right Carbines, TNW's guns...
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 10:09:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

?  SUB-2000, Ruger, any # of Glock mag AR lowers & magwell adapters, Just Right Carbines, TNW's guns...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  Did anyone ever pull the trigger on one of these? I have several PCC's but would like to have one that takes Glock mags.

Thanks, but that didn't answer my question.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 5:38:13 PM EDT
[#11]
I bought one for $580 shipped.
They are all aluminum. They use a standard AR15 FCU. Apparently, UTAS was bought out and they're making these UT9s in the US.
It's a blowback system that was designed to be a Sub Machine pistol.
It comes ready to mount a Buffertube with a brace, but it doesn't require a buffertube...
You can get a Pic rail to mount an A3 brace. I mounted a buffertube and brace to tried it out. I ran 700 rounds of range ammo through it Saturday. I used a variety of Glock style high cap mags. Not a single failure!
So far, i like it a lot...
I have a couple Foxtrot Mike AR pistols... I like this a little better...

Planning on trying a variety of ammo in it when I get a chance... I'm  also going to test out a Franklin Armory Binary trigger...
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 9:09:46 PM EDT
[#12]
The lowers are aluminum. We have some of these for sale at the shop I work at plus one with a buffer tub and brace on it for a range rental. UTAS is right down the road from us (they're based out of Crystal Lake). Fit/finish isn't bad given the price point but, still wouldn't pick it over an APC or GHM... then again those are at least twice the cost. There are so e aftermarket accessories out there from A3 tactical and a few other companies. The LRBHO is a little weird, it's a knob on the front left of the lower that you slide up and down. I think the biggest downside to the design is the lower is the serialized part of the gun so hopes of a lower that accepts different mags is non existent. So far no issues with the range rental gun that I've heard of. However, I'm not sure how many rounds have been sent through it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top