Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2018 2:25:59 PM EDT
What is known about these FN magazines ?

The manufacturer is MPN.  The magazines are metric pattern, steel and 20 rounders.

Galati International has them for $12.00.

Thanks in advance for your information.
Link Posted: 2/4/2018 8:16:15 PM EDT
[#1]
They are imports, and I was able to find a couple of reviews, and they were not good.  Cheaper than dirt was selling them, they had a 1 start review.  One comment was they would not lock up.

I would pass, or buy one and try it.  I have been able to find real metric mags on the EE, for around $20 each, you almost have to camp there though.

Jason

Found it, Korean made.
Link Posted: 2/4/2018 9:25:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They are imports, and I was able to find a couple of reviews, and they were not good.  Cheaper than dirt was selling them, they had a 1 start review.  One comment was they would not lock up.

I would pass, or buy one and try it.  I have been able to find real metric mags on the EE, for around $20 each, you almost have to camp there though.

Jason

Found it, Korean made.
View Quote
FAL Files is the best place to shop for mags.  I've never paid more than $20 a piece, and that was for hiduminium mags.  Even after prices shot up I was sometimes able to get them for under $10, although I don't see that much nowadays, but under $15 is not unheard of.  Of course, much depends on what condition you want.  Some of the best prices were on serviceable mags that were not pretty externally, but they worked well nevertheless.  NIW OEM mags will run you north of $30, perhaps a lot more, per mag.  The really good deals get jumped on super-quick, so yeah, sometimes you have to practically be camped out at the marketplace.
Link Posted: 2/5/2018 12:24:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you for your help.  It is greatly appreciated.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top