Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2022 11:18:53 AM EDT
I have no clue. There isn't a single image of one that looks like this anywhere on the internet.

Edit: It's extremely powerful and shipped from Russia 2 or so years ago, so I don't believe it is airsoft but I could be wrong if they make them as powerful as the real ones.

Edit 2: I believe I've verified it as a gen 1 model. The article below has an image of a gen 1 and it looks identical.

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2019/09/27/friday-night-lights-zenitco-perst-3-green-ir-laser-illuminator/amp/

Link Posted: 8/14/2022 11:27:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Airsoft?
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 11:29:11 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't think it can be airsoft. It's the most powerful IR laser I've ever seen and purchased from Ivan two years ago. Shipped from Russia. I don't think airsoft lasers make them extremely powerful, but I could be wrong? All the airsoft ones have a different front end and battery insert too.
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 11:44:44 AM EDT
[#3]
There are very over powered airsoft clone laser units now (there's a big thread here about them).

However, this looks to me to be a legit Generation 1 Zenitco Perst 4.  Pretty much all the airsoft clones of the Perst 4 are based off the gen 3 design.
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 11:52:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, that's what I was thinking. If it's real, it has to be gen 1 and it likely is real because I don't think there are any clones that look like this. Its still weird that I cant find any other examples, though. I want to sell it, so I'm trying to verify the generation so I can come up with a good price.
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 11:58:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Here's a post in the big Perst thread where someone bought one like that used.  https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/Perst-3-lasers-/18-495277/?page=7#i5131639
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 12:07:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks, that's useful as well. Now I have to try to figure out a reasonable price to sell it at and theres no references for that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top