Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2018 7:21:01 PM EDT
So it is a blue sky import but the barrel is in great shape and the stamp has not deformed the barrel.

It is a Inland but I am curious what else you guys can tell me about it?

Link Posted: 1/26/2018 7:24:13 PM EDT
[#1]
well, its an inland with an Inland barrel... probably original to the receiver...
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 8:30:18 PM EDT
[#2]
It's been refinished/reparkerized, like most Blue Sky rifles.
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 8:41:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's been refinished/reparkerized, like most Blue Sky rifles.
View Quote
Like most blue sky and most all other carbines...it's the way it is. Go forth shoot and enjoy all the great little M1 has to offer...The thing I never understood is this...being it has an import stamp proves it was out of the country and in service abroad. Yes collectors bad mouth the dreaded import stamp but really OP it's a M1CARBINE AND GREAT LITTLE GOOD LOOKING SHOOTER.
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 8:46:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow 5 digit serial number. Wonder if that adds to the value.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 2:51:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wow 5 digit serial number. Wonder if that adds to the value.
View Quote
I think you need to clean you glasses there Tom.  There's seven digits.  

Op, your rear sight is the stamped type vs. the milled.  They work the same, and well,  just made differently.
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 11:19:15 AM EDT
[#6]
It is a shooter, shoot and enjoy it. I have never had one that was a bad shooter
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top