Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2022 4:54:17 PM EDT
I want to stick an esstac shotgun card to the side of the ole 500.

What Velcro should I get?(I think the cards may have come with some but I've managed to loose it)

Thanks for any help!
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 5:03:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 5:56:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I used this
velcro

Based on this
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 9:16:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Got some coming.

Thanks for the info!
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 8:35:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Got-er done.

Attachment Attached File

Thanks again!
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 8:50:42 PM EDT
[#5]
One piece of advice- maybe plot out where the trigger pins and such are, and leave some holes in the stick-on loop.
That way you can still get to them and disassemble the shotgun without having to probe around for the pins. Ask me how I know this one…
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 4:36:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
One piece of advice- maybe plot out where the trigger pins and such are, and leave some holes in the stick-on loop.
That way you can still get to them and disassemble the shotgun without having to probe around for the pins. Ask me how I know this one…
View Quote

I use a very hot .50 BMG casing to "cookie cutter" where the takedown pin is on my Benelli m4. It's so clean.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:50:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

This, and perhaps leave a cutout for the serial number.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top