BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/8/2023 9:24:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You said you weren’t spending mp5 money…. Mp5 money is well into the $3k range now isn’t it?  Mpx can be had for under $2k.  Even Scorpions are $1k guns now.  

A buddy has an ak-v from PSA, it’s a blast and bumpfires easily all day long.  But they’re $1k blowback guns now too.  
View Quote

I haven't seen an MPX south of 2k, but not spending 2k either. Sold my SP5 for $2675
Link Posted: 4/8/2023 10:21:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I haven't seen an MPX south of 2k, but not spending 2k either. Sold my SP5 for $2675
View Quote

$1850 shipped with a $300+ scope in the EE.  
There was another in EE maybe 1-2 months ago for $1400.  
In my area they have been right around $1800 new since last summer.  

Like the other guy said, if you prefer a sub2k over an mp5 I don’t thing there’s any way advice from the internet is going to help.  
Link Posted: 4/8/2023 11:44:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Like the other guy said, if you prefer a sub2k over an mp5 I don’t thing there’s any way advice from the internet pretend millionaires of ARFCOM is going to help.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  I haven't seen an MPX south of 2k, but not spending 2k either. Sold my SP5 for $2675

Like the other guy said, if you prefer a sub2k over an mp5 I don’t thing there’s any way advice from the internet pretend millionaires of ARFCOM is going to help.

Link Posted: 4/9/2023 7:36:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
pretend millionaires of ARFCOM
View Quote

What does this even mean?
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 9:49:48 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a Ruger PC9 that I like a lot.   It’s a takedown and comes with the bag.  I put a Romeo 5 on it and it’s GTG.  I don’t have any experience with other PPC’s though.
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 9:51:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
B&T
View Quote

Yes
Link Posted: 4/11/2023 3:23:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I dig the look of the KRISS, but are they worth the $? Suppressor ready?
View Quote

Suppressor ready, i only shoot mine suppressed and they are both SBR.

I shoot lefty and the controls could be better placed

Id take them over my SBR Evo

ALSO:  just shot my Draco 9mm last weekend for the first time suppressed loved it, as did two other shooters.  Takes Evo mags ( always well shy if $20 each), and mine was less than $500 new shipped and transferred.  New favorite!
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 3:28:15 PM EDT
[#8]
As I said in the PMX thread, I got to play with one today.  The more I reflect on it, I must confess that I'm actually a bit smitten with it.  

I've had a couple CZs and Banshees.  I couldn't warm up to either in spite of trying really hard to like them.  I'd would have said the SP5, but you've already gone down that path.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top