Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2018 9:39:45 AM EDT
I guess we all knew it was bound to happen and to good to be true. Ordered the Anza Dune Slayer and the Bark River back during the first part of December.

Amazon cancelled both of them this week.

Oh well, you have to try!
Link Posted: 3/8/2018 11:46:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I guess we all knew it was bound to happen and to good to be true. Ordered the Anza Dune Slayer and the Bark River back during the first part of December.

Amazon cancelled both of them this week.

Oh well, you have to try!
View Quote
Did they say why?
Link Posted: 3/8/2018 12:01:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/8/2018 12:50:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, I ordered 3 Bark Rivers and I got cancelled also. Bummer.
Dennis
Link Posted: 3/8/2018 12:52:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Got my cancellation today too. I kinda knew it was coming but it still annoyed the hell out of me. I'm curious if they get it in stock anytime soon.
Link Posted: 3/8/2018 5:32:38 PM EDT
[#5]
There was 1 guy on the Bark River FB page who received one.  Right before Amazon sent out the cancellations.  A lot of unhappy folks with cancelled sub-$50 Bravo 1 LTs.
Link Posted: 3/8/2018 5:33:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Got my cancellation today too. I kinda knew it was coming but it still annoyed the hell out of me. I'm curious if they get it in stock anytime soon.
View Quote
I believe they have them in stock.  At $290 a pop
Link Posted: 3/17/2018 11:52:52 PM EDT
[#7]
I was holding out hope that I would get mine, but got the cancellation too.

The Dune Slayer has not been cancelled....yet.

I wonder how many orders they got on these two?
Link Posted: 3/18/2018 9:45:13 AM EDT
[#8]
In this day and age that shit just isn't right, so what did customer service have to offer...crickets?
Link Posted: 3/18/2018 9:57:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
In this day and age that shit just isn't right, so what did customer service have to offer...crickets?
View Quote
Yep.  Crickets.

Amazon don't give a fuck.

Even though they had stock of the Bark River knife that they were listing at $200+, they couldn't find stock to fill the orders......tells me that they were hoping people would cancel the orders for the $45 one.  When they let months go and people were still not cancelling......they pulled the plug.

Getting Amazon deals is luck of the draw.  If you get in early before they catch on and it ships......you won.  If you get in late enough to where their stock disappears and they have to replenish.....you are probably screwed.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 11:51:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Yep.  Crickets.

Even though they had stock of the Bark River knife that they were listing at $200+, they couldn't find stock to fill the orders......tells me that they were hoping people would cancel the orders for the $45 one.  When they let months go and people were still not cancelling......they pulled the plug.

Getting Amazon deals is luck of the draw.  If you get in early before they catch on and it ships......you won.  If you get in late enough to where their stock disappears and they have to replenish.....you are probably screwed
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep.  Crickets.

Getting Amazon deals is luck of the draw.  If you get in early before they catch on and it ships......you won.  If you get in late enough to where their stock disappears and they have to replenish.....you are probably screwed
Agreed.  I kept telling people that those crazy discount deals from Amazon seem to usually coincide with them clearing something from inventory.  Remember the $200 ACOGs some people on here scored?  If you're lucky enough to jump on the deal and your item ships, great score.  If you're one of the many others who pile on with a backorder it's just going to get cancelled.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top