Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2018 9:06:40 AM EDT
For those that carry a folder in their "weak" side pocket, what have you found as a good option?

Originally, I have carried the larger Spyderco Military...literally for a decade. It started out with their fully serrated model and then I just ended up with their plain edge...a pure slicing/cutting knife.

I've down-sized for awhile and stuck with either a Spyderco Delica or Para-Military. Lock-back blades are actually easier to closes with my single, left hand. I'm considering on trying out the Spyderco Endura (or Delica) with the Emerson Wave...

Recently I've been carrying a relatively large Hogue X5 button-lock flipper in my left pocket and find that I can easily open and close the folder with one hand. It's a larger folder, but has very flat profile.

For more utilitarian purposes, I really like Leatherman's Wingman or Sidekick in my left pocket as well.

Any dual pocket knife carriers out there? What folder works best for your weak hand pocket?

ROCK6
Link Posted: 1/18/2018 4:13:15 PM EDT
[#1]
At work I carry a RAT 1 (D2 of course) in my left pocket because my right is hard to access. It's a thin frame lock so I can still get to other things in my pocket.
ETA: I  carry the RATS outside of work and it is a thicker knife. The knife I carry at work is a D2 ESEE Avispa.
Link Posted: 1/18/2018 9:18:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
At work I carry a RAT 1 (D2 of course) in my left pocket because my right is hard to access. It's a thin frame lock so I can still get to other things in my pocket.
View Quote
Are you right or left handed?  I know some have dexterity issues with their non-dominant hand.  Some folder manipulations require finer motor skills, but most are pretty straight-forward.  Being thin is key.  Not sure why, but a bulkier folder in my right pocket is okay, but for weak-side (left-pocket) carry, I really need a thinner blade otherwise it feels awkward.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 1/18/2018 9:59:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm a righty, but as a result of down time while in the Marines I learned how to wrist snap knives open left/right tip up or down, or two knives in both hands tips up/down or one up/one down. Because bored. The RAT 1 allows the clip to be placed in four positions to suit your needs. However I left it where it was for the simple reason that having one knife with the clip reversed fooled my hand when I would go to open it because it felt backwards. I will also note that the knife is not for any kind of defensive use whatsoever and when I do use it, it immediately is transferred to my right hand to be used. IOW I'm not overly concerned with fast deployment. And while I did state that I can open it easily with my left hand any serious usage would be with the right hand. Kind of like a pen, doesn't matter where you stowed it, you know which hand it is going to end up in.
Link Posted: 1/18/2018 10:09:13 PM EDT
[#4]
For visual references this is the knife and this is how thick it is compared to a Spyderco Tenacious (since most people are familiar with them).
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/18/2018 10:11:12 PM EDT
[#5]
The Avispa is around $38 for D2 steel at knifeworks.com, the black coating marks up real easy.
Link Posted: 1/18/2018 10:12:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
For those that carry a folder in their "weak" side pocket, what have you found as a good option?

Originally, I have carried the larger Spyderco Military...literally for a decade. It started out with their fully serrated model and then I just ended up with their plain edge...a pure slicing/cutting knife.

I've down-sized for awhile and stuck with either a Spyderco Delica or Para-Military. Lock-back blades are actually easier to closes with my single, left hand. I'm considering on trying out the Spyderco Endura (or Delica) with the Emerson Wave...

Recently I've been carrying a relatively large Hogue X5 button-lock flipper in my left pocket and find that I can easily open and close the folder with one hand. It's a larger folder, but has very flat profile.

For more utilitarian purposes, I really like Leatherman's Wingman or Sidekick in my left pocket as well.

Any dual pocket knife carriers out there? What folder works best for your weak hand pocket?

ROCK6
View Quote
I carry a Kershaw Blur in my LF or LR pocket depending what I'm wearing and what's in the pockets.
Link Posted: 1/18/2018 11:12:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
For visual references this is the knife and this is how thick it is compared to a Spyderco Tenacious (since most people are familiar with them).
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
That RAT is a pretty thin folder compared to the Tenacious...that would really be a low profile pocket folder.

Quoted:
I carry a Kershaw Blur in my LF or LR pocket depending what I'm wearing and what's in the pockets.
One concern is the opening and locking mechanism for weak-hand manipulation.  Having an assist-opening blade would help such as the Blur.

Right now I'm toying with the larger Hogue X5, it's surprisingly thin and light.  Some odd angles on the handle, but the flipper is very easy to manipulate with my left-hand and closing is much easier with the button lock:

A couple other considerations for weak-hand pocket carry:

I actually like the performance of the "flipper" opening mechanism for my weak hand.  Additionally, the "wave" feature makes drawing very simple with gross motor skills...

ROCK6
Link Posted: 1/19/2018 12:17:29 AM EDT
[#8]
My best weak hand operation is axis lock or ball lock. (Benchmade or Spyderco). Both you just grab and pull the lock tabs and flick, it's deployed.
Link Posted: 1/19/2018 5:31:35 AM EDT
[#9]
A waved Delica would probably be my pick.

I've had a little 40 dollar D2 karambit on my weak side lately though. I need to get a Ka-Bar TDI and try that out too. I'm fairly clownshoes with my right hand for dexterity (no reason other than being unfamiliar with the fine motor skills for stuff as I'm a lefty) so a fixed blade takes one less thing to worry about out of the equation.
Link Posted: 1/19/2018 10:00:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I've had a little 40 dollar D2 karambit on my weak side lately though. I need to get a Ka-Bar TDI and try that out too. I'm fairly clownshoes with my right hand for dexterity (no reason other than being unfamiliar with the fine motor skills for stuff as I'm a lefty) so a fixed blade takes one less thing to worry about out of the equation.
View Quote
I have the TDI on my slimmer battle belt for cross-draw of my weak-hand; works like a charm.  I use a larger Colonel "punch" knife for my beefier battle belt I take on most missions; same purpose.  Ironically, I'm left handed for writing, but just about everything else, I'm right handed.  Fortunately a little more ambidextrous for most manipulations.  The "wave" feature on a folder is about as simple as you can get it for devolving to just gross-motor skills when dealing with a folding knife.  I find it interesting that the Browning Vanquish folding ring/somewhat-kerambit style folder opens like a waved blade, but thrusting it forward in the pocket...I just thought that was pretty interesting.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 1/19/2018 11:05:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

One concern is the opening and locking mechanism for weak-hand manipulation.  Having an assist-opening blade would help such as the Blur.

ROCK6
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

ROCK6
I've tried a lot of knives.  The Blur is one of the best I've found for my left hand.  I carry it point up and my thump knows where to push to open it as it comes out of my pocket.
Link Posted: 1/19/2018 3:10:07 PM EDT
[#12]
I still think that the first thing you will do is switch it to your right hand as soon as it leaves your pocket before you can even think about it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2018 5:43:21 PM EDT
[#13]
I normally carry either a Spyderco Domino or Manix 2 in my opposite pocket.
At work it is either a Spyderco Gayle Bradley where I cut the hole off to make it a wave or a ZT 0630.
The flipper is easy to open with my off hand and closing the Manix is easy with either hand.

I've carried a ZT0770 in my opposite pocket as well, but it has moved to main pocket now.
It is by far my favorite do everything knife. Assisted opening and great blade design and steel.
As thin as it is it just disappears in your pocket.
Link Posted: 1/19/2018 8:35:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I still think that the first thing you will do is switch it to your right hand as soon as it leaves your pocket before you can even think about it.
View Quote
My whole premise is that your weak-side carry is necessary because your strong arm/hand is not available.  It's the whole reason you practice and drill with your weak-hand in gun drills, There are a lot of reasons why: your strong arm is pinned, shot, broken/fingers broken, your arm is already engaged, you're on your strong-arm side lying down, or you have no immediate maneuver space on your strong side.  My primary purpose is mostly weak-hand utility, but I'm a strong proponent of ensuring your can defend yourself with just your weak-hand or at least create enough stand-off distance to access your primary/strong-arm weapon.  I have layers built in, and the pocket folder is just one of them, a little lower on the priority list for self-defense, but it's still a viable option.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 1/19/2018 9:05:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Just so happens that a famous blade website has the Rat 2 on sale for around $40. It has 4 positions for the pocket clip, so you can wear it left sided and tip up or down.
Link Posted: 1/20/2018 11:38:46 AM EDT
[#16]
I'm left handed and I've always carried a knife in my right pocket. Just feels more natural using my off hand. Zero Tolerance flippers are what I like. Currently a 0566 or 0562.
Link Posted: 1/20/2018 5:00:25 PM EDT
[#17]
I used to carry an endura wave in both front pockets. I got myself a karahawk for Christmas and now that goes in my left pocket (right handed).
Link Posted: 1/20/2018 9:27:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'm left handed and I've always carried a knife in my right pocket. Just feels more natural using my off hand. Zero Tolerance flippers are what I like. Currently a 0566 or 0562.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Do you shoot right handed?  I find some things (of course writing) are easier with my left hand, but I've pretty much shifted mostly to right hand for strong-hand needs.  I do agree, the ZT flippers are pretty smooth (I love the 0909), but that 0452CF is the only one (I own) that I can't "flip" with my left hand/finger.  It must be something to do with the detent and angle of retention which is odd.  On the other hand that Hogue X5 is butter smooth even flipping with my pinky.

Quoted:
I used to carry an endura wave in both front pockets. I got myself a karahawk for Christmas and now that goes in my left pocket (right handed).
I haven't gone the kerambit route yet, but that Karahawk is quite interesting with several features I really like.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 8:00:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Nope, I only shoot left handed.
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 10:12:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Nope, I only shoot left handed.
View Quote
Interesting, and you find your right hand better suited to handle a folder from the pocket?  You sound a little ambidextrous as well.  I find it more natural from my right pocket, but not too bad with my left, which is why I've been looking for a decent weakside folder.  Right now, it's either a waved folder or a flipper.  Most side-opening autos aren't setup for left hand carry and there is more fumbling involved (for me); an OTF may work, but I haven't gone that far yet.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 11:40:15 PM EDT
[#21]
It’s just a weird thing I have with keeping my gun hand free. Unless I’m doing some fine cutting. That and I carry cash and chapstick in my left pocket, with nothing in my right. Just works for me.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 4:19:09 PM EDT
[#22]
I know alot of guys like the newest high speed low drag knives, but for the past 2-3 years I have been carrying 2 Case knives.  A Trapperlock with a clip on my right front pocket and a Case russlock in my left rear pocket.  They kind of have that old school cool feel to them.  Admittadle I don't use them as a backpack/camp knife but for everyday chores they work great and are also very unintimidating if someone asks "Does anyone have a knife?"

Not my pics but:
My right front pocket, clipped in.

My left rear pocket, "floating around"/no clip.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 10:49:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
ETA: I  carry the RATS outside of work and it is a thicker knife. The knife I carry at work is a D2 ESEE Avispa.
View Quote
My wife gave me a RAT 1 for Christmas.

I always only ever carried a straight knife but I am a convert.

I love it- its a great quality and value.

Left handed, but I carry it in my right hand pocket.  No issues opening it with my right hand
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 10:06:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I know alot of guys like the newest high speed low drag knives, but for the past 2-3 years I have been carrying 2 Case knives.  A Trapperlock with a clip on my right front pocket and a Case russlock in my left rear pocket.  They kind of have that old school cool feel to them.  Admittadle I don't use them as a backpack/camp knife but for everyday chores they work great and are also very unintimidating if someone asks "Does anyone have a knife?"

Not my pics but:
My right front pocket, clipped in.
https://www.smkw.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/1800x/e0f84039c74188a2b98f8d086e006e87/c/a/ca30113_2.jpg

My left rear pocket, "floating around"/no clip.
https://www.smkw.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/e6a4076ebf2b4bdbf3653c5f81fd487c/c/a/ca18224_2.jpg
View Quote
Timeless, functional choices...I love that Russlock, I would assume that's pretty easy to open with either hand as well?

ROCK6
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 3:46:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Easy to open with either hand, but I got it for weak hand carry, and it performs flawlessly for that.  My only complaint is lack of a pocket clip as it has inadvertantly slipped out of my pocket when changing from pants to shorts in the locker room/changing.

Although I don't think I would like using a clip on weak side carry, it would be a good option to have for strong side.
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 2:51:59 AM EDT
[#26]
spyderco/ benchmade knives with the hole in the blade. easiest for me to use with either hand, gloves etc.
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 3:07:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
True.

The reason I keep a knife weak side is because my pistol is strong side. Knife in weak side lets me fight (Stabby McSlicey style) to keep my gun in the holster when that is best option, or if you get pinned down on your strong side and can't get your pistol out. It has happened before and having a knife accessible weak side saved a good guy's life.

Minor inconvenience when using knife normally, could save your ass in a worst case scenario. Also more or less important for different lines of work.
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 6:54:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

True.

The reason I keep a knife weak side is because my pistol is strong side. Knife in weak side lets me fight (Stabby McSlicey style) to keep my gun in the holster when that is best option, or if you get pinned down on your strong side and can't get your pistol out. It has happened before and having a knife accessible weak side saved a good guy's life.

Minor inconvenience when using knife normally, could save your ass in a worst case scenario. Also more or less important for different lines of work.
View Quote
Weak side carry of a knife is something my CC instructor talked about and it convinced me to change.
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 9:30:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Weak side carry of a knife is something my CC instructor talked about and it convinced me to change.
View Quote
I think most of the firearm/self-defense instructors I've come across have advocated the same philosophy.  It makes sense, but you really don't know how important it is until you have no use for your strong-hand.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 10:58:15 AM EDT
[#30]
This week I received a Rat II and a mini Kalashnikov. I think for weak side carry the automatic may be a better choice. It doesn't require the dexterity or fine manipulation needed to open manual knives.
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 11:52:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
This week I received a Rat II and a mini Kalashnikov. I think for weak side carry the automatic may be a better choice. It doesn't require the dexterity or fine manipulation needed to open manual knives.
View Quote
The only issue with carrying an auto in my left hand is if it's a side opener as the button is on the bottom and it's a little more difficult to manipulate.  OTFs work okay, but you are correct that manipulation with your weak hand is easier.

I snagged a Spyderco Introvert when it was on a great sale.  Interestingly enough, it works quite well for weakside carry and the thin profile makes it even better.  You can thumb it open or flip it with your finger, and the indexing is pretty intuitive.  It opens like a "punch knife", but the blade is pretty short.  I'm wearing this for the next week to see how it does.

Thin is important.  For some reason, most folders just feel awkward if they're too bulky or thick in my left pocket.  The Hogue X5 is a good example of large and thin...it rides quite well despite the size.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 12:04:17 AM EDT
[#32]
Left hand model paramilitary 2?

Next time I get drunk with money in my bank account I'll probably order one just to have for left side pocket carry.
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 7:25:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Spyderco Emerson Delica.
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 9:42:54 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Next time I get drunk with money in my bank account I'll probably order one just to have for left side pocket carry.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The PM2 is a great blade (I own a couple, just not here with me).  It's on my list, but I'm looking for something that will open a little quick from the pocket...of course, the old zip-tie is an option for a "wave-like" opening feature?

Quoted:
Spyderco Emerson Delica.
Close...I'm awaiting the Endura with wave.  A little larger than the Delica, but the same functional and fast opening wave feature.  I know I'm knit-picking, but I wish it was a full-flat grind...

ROCK6
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 3:20:25 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
As he said.  If the goal is primarily self defense I wouldn't count on being able to get a folder into action.  I haven't used a knife with the wave feature but I'd still rather have a push dagger/punch knife with a good kydex sheath or something like an SOCP or karambit with a ring, or a horizontally mounted fixed blade.

If you end up needing to use the knife chances are bad guy is already on top of you(if you saw the attack coming you would have moved away from it right?) and the only thing you need to have to worry about is getting a grip on the handle and applying the sharp end into whatever body part is convenient as quickly as possible.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 4:04:10 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

As he said.  If the goal is primarily self defense I wouldn't count on being able to get a folder into action.  I haven't used a knife with the wave feature but I'd still rather have a push dagger/punch knife with a good kydex sheath or something like an SOCP or karambit with a ring, or a horizontally mounted fixed blade.

If you end up needing to use the knife chances are bad guy is already on top of you(if you saw the attack coming you would have moved away from it right?) and the only thing you need to have to worry about is getting a grip on the handle and applying the sharp end into whatever body part is convenient as quickly as possible.  
View Quote
Fully agree, and those bases are already covered when I'm outside the wire.  I'm just looking for a weakside folder that can be quickly brought into action as a last resort.  I have the punch knife on my battle belt, SOCP on my IOTV (along with the Hoffman Hand Spear), and my EDC includes the ringed TOPS CUT 4.0 carried scout style.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 12:21:06 AM EDT
[#37]
You'll like the Wave Endura. It's a big bastard but incredibly light.

My edge has held up well but I don't abuse it. I've got a Leatherman Wave for that usually. The big hook on the Spydercos does not fail to catch on the pocket. to the point where you gotta be mindful of it when trying to take it out of your pocket closed.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 8:18:57 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
You'll like the Wave Endura. It's a big bastard but incredibly light.

My edge has held up well but I don't abuse it. I've got a Leatherman Wave for that usually. The big hook on the Spydercos does not fail to catch on the pocket. to the point where you gotta be mindful of it when trying to take it out of your pocket closed.
View Quote
It just arrived today.  It may very well be my primary "outside the wire" weak-side folder.  Spyderco knives are typically thin as is this, so the size doesn't really feel "big"; for years I carried a Spyderco Military in my left pocket.  The Wave is quite pronounced and very easy to catch on the pocket with Neanderthal-like gross motor skills of my left hand.  That Hogue may fight for pocket time and when on base, I just fell in love with Microtech's Ultratech OTF.  I didn't know if I would care for the tanto-tip, but the size is sleek and the action is very smooth (with a little effort) with my weak-hand.  Plenty to play with for now, but yes, the Endura with Wave is simply the fastest to deploy with the least amount of manipulation.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 2:22:06 AM EDT
[#39]
I really wish they'd offer more models with the Wave.

a flat grind S30V Wave blade PM would give a knife boner.
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 7:38:23 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I really wish they'd offer more models with the Wave.

a flat grind S30V Wave blade PM would give a knife boner.
View Quote
That would be quite ideal for me as well...I'll shoot Sal a message to get on it
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 8:57:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

That would be quite ideal for me as well...I'll shoot Sal a message to get on it
View Quote
Zip tie wave my friend zip tie wave
Link Posted: 2/2/2018 4:21:56 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Zip tie wave my friend zip tie wave
View Quote
It works pretty alright but nothing like the big ol hook the Delica and Endura have.
Link Posted: 2/5/2018 8:34:26 AM EDT
[#43]
I’m right handed but carry a knife in my weak side pocket too. I’ve been through a few knives looking for the “perfect” one for me and I’ve settled on the Emerson CQC7 Flipper. It has the Wave, which I love, but the flipper is the heat! I had to pay extra to get it tapped for LH carry but it is a great knife.
Link Posted: 2/7/2018 3:15:52 AM EDT
[#44]
Benchmade SOCP or a Waved/Zip-Tied Spyderco Delica is my weak side carry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2jjDz4RrDE
Link Posted: 2/14/2018 8:20:33 PM EDT
[#45]
For defensive left side carry I picked up a Spyderco matriarch 2 Emerson wave with added signet ring It's the best setup for a super fast deployable defensive blade with added reach. Right pocket is Spyderco Paramilitary 2.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 10:57:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
For defensive left side carry I picked up a Spyderco matriarch 2 Emerson wave with added signet ring It's the best setup for a super fast deployable defensive blade with added reach. Right pocket is Spyderco Paramilitary 2.
View Quote
That Matriarch is a beast and the wave feature would really make deployment vastly faster...that's a good combo.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:29:43 PM EDT
[#47]
I have carried a Columbia River Knife and Tool M16-14ZSF since around 2006. I keep a clip on both side so I can easily carry weakside when I am on duty and my holster covers my strong side pocket. I notice no discomfort in my grip or complications from running both clips.

The hand guard on both sides functions similarly to the wave, allowing the knife to deploy by dragging the guard against the pocket on the way out. Love it.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 12:57:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

It just arrived today.  It may very well be my primary "outside the wire" weak-side folder.  Spyderco knives are typically thin as is this, so the size doesn't really feel "big"; for years I carried a Spyderco Military in my left pocket.  The Wave is quite pronounced and very easy to catch on the pocket with Neanderthal-like gross motor skills of my left hand.  That Hogue may fight for pocket time and when on base, I just fell in love with Microtech's Ultratech OTF.  I didn't know if I would care for the tanto-tip, but the size is sleek and the action is very smooth (with a little effort) with my weak-hand.  Plenty to play with for now, but yes, the Endura with Wave is simply the fastest to deploy with the least amount of manipulation.

ROCK6
View Quote
Have you looked at the Benchmade Phaeton?  I was also looking for a solution to weak side carry and I settled on the Phaeton OTF.  I've been carrying it for a couple weeks now and it's perfect for me.  It's spine-fire like the Ultratech and has a reversible deep carry pocket clip, but it has no glass breaker like on the Ultratech. I didn't want a glass breaker visible in my pocket and it's nice being able to comfortably put your thumb over the end in a reverse grip if needed.  It's just small enough that I can still carry something else in that pocket without having to remove the knife to get at it.  I also appreciate the non-proprietary hardware.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 9:02:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Have you looked at the Benchmade Phaeton?  I was also looking for a solution to weak side carry and I settled on the Phaeton OTF.  I've been carrying it for a couple weeks now and it's perfect for me.  It's spine-fire like the Ultratech and has a reversible deep carry pocket clip, but it has no glass breaker like on the Ultratech. I didn't want a glass breaker visible in my pocket and it's nice being able to comfortably put your thumb over the end in a reverse grip if needed.  It's just small enough that I can still carry something else in that pocket without having to remove the knife to get at it.  I also appreciate the non-proprietary hardware.
View Quote
Yeah, a side opening OTF is a great choice.  I'm trying out a MT Ultratech right now and they're about the same size; however, I do like the deeper pocket clip (without glass breaker) on the Phaeton.  For the size of either, they're about perfect for weak-side carry and very unobtrusive.

ROCK6
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top