BCM
User Panel

Page / 153
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 8:47:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TCBA_Joe:
Thats a great holster.

For those that don't know, it allows you to holster any 92/96 series guns with or without any light or laser combo.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bedouin2W:

@ESMDHokie77

Safariland STX
Thats a great holster.

For those that don't know, it allows you to holster any 92/96 series guns with or without any light or laser combo.
I only wish the hood was the standard 6004 style but it's not a huge deal.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 10:06:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 8:21:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Cp
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 12:22:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By JollyMon:
Trying to slim down from my hsgi belt and moved to a two piece belt.
http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/u673/YetiIsABigfoot/EFADA229-E3C7-4AB4-B9F0-55BE46233ED4_zpsp7zyppz1.jpg
View Quote
What belt is this?
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 3:49:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Been playing with the Unity tactical clutch belt, It's pretty sweet so far and conceals well under a loose button up or jacket. I am worried it will hold in stink more than a regular belt though.

Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:14:30 AM EDT
[#6]
View Quote
I just got mine, hate that fucking hood style.

Thankfully the retention bolt set up is fantastic, I cranked it pretty good and the gun is really secure. I plan rarely use the hood now.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 10:21:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Hers my current setup

AWS assault belt
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 8:19:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Ok guys, question time.  I'm putting together a battle belt for local two-gun, bump-in-the-night and other miscellaneous duty. I probably should have asked this before ordering my stuff, but that's not how I roll.

Anyways, I ordered:

HSGI Suregrip

HSGI 1.75" cobra riggers belt. I noticed that I accidentally ordered it with interior hook/loop, but I don't think it's worth the hassle of modifying my order to save five bucks, unless there's a reason I SHOULDN'T have it. Thoughts?

HSGI single rifle TACO x2

HSGI single pistol TACO x2

Tactical Tailor fight lite dump pouch

OTG MKIII w/ hood

Safariland 1.5" drop UBL

Lightening X GSW trauma kit for my ifak

Should I modify the order to get rid of the interior hook/loop? Also, I'm torn on how to attach the holster to the belt. Should I change my holster order to use the RTI wheel, and order the hanger? I came close, but was worried that it would ride too high. Or, will I be good to go with putting the OTG on the UBL? Any other general thoughts on the setup?

I'll be posting a pic once it's done, so it counts for the thread
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 9:17:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By ZeBool:

Should I modify the order to get rid of the interior hook/loop? Also, I'm torn on how to attach the holster to the belt. Should I change my holster order to use the RTI wheel, and order the hanger? I came close, but was worried that it would ride too high. Or, will I be good to go with putting the OTG on the UBL? Any other general thoughts on the setup?

View Quote
I highly recommend the RTI wheel with the drop hanger. If it's still too high, the next step is honestly to just move on to a drop leg IMO. I also suggest the Slim-Grip instead of the Sure-Grip. The difference in bulk is pretty drastic.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 10:34:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 12:13:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By EODTech08:

I highly recommend the RTI wheel with the drop hanger. If it's still too high, the next step is honestly to just move on to a drop leg IMO. I also suggest the Slim-Grip instead of the Sure-Grip. The difference in bulk is pretty drastic.
View Quote
I came close to getting the slim grip as I do think I would probably prefer it, but opted for the original one for the simple reason that if I don't like it, I can convert it to a cummerbund for use with my HSGI SPC.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 12:14:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: VoxLibertatis] [#12]

Make sure your email them to get the right hardware.

I ordered a safariland mount compatible OTG for mine as I like the Safariland pattern RTI. It didn't come with the female threaded nuts and they don't work with the bag full of safariland OEM fasteners I already have. And that wasn't anywhere on their website I could find.

So now I'm waiting on $5 (+$8 shipping) worth of backers so I can attach my holster to my belt.
View Quote
Now I'm worried. I selected the option for "safariland hole pattern," and then ordered the UBL, thinking that it's all I would need.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 6:56:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Ok guys, question time.  I'm putting together a battle belt for local two-gun, bump-in-the-night and other miscellaneous duty. I probably should have asked this before ordering my stuff, but that's not how I roll.

Anyways, I ordered:

HSGI Suregrip

HSGI 1.75" cobra riggers belt. I noticed that I accidentally ordered it with interior hook/loop, but I don't think it's worth the hassle of modifying my order to save five bucks, unless there's a reason I SHOULDN'T have it. Thoughts?

OTG MKIII w/ hood

Safariland 1.5" drop UBL

View Quote
Attach the holster to the riggers belt

I wouldn't worry about the velco. The suregrip belt uses a plastic stiffiner that you can use to slide the riggers belt on top of. When it's possitioned correctly you just slide it out
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 7:13:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By 03RN:

I wouldn't worry about the velco. The suregrip belt uses a plastic stiffiner that you can use to slide the riggers belt on top of. When it's possitioned correctly you just slide it out
View All Quotes

Anyways, I ordered:

HSGI Suregrip

OTG MKIII w/ hood

Safariland 1.5" drop UBL

HSGI has a video on it on youboob. It's way easier to watch that than to try to explain it. Brilliant concept, though.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 9:41:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Thanks guys! I'm going to take your advice, and stick with what I've got coming. I'll post pics when it's all set up.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 5:42:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Thanks guys! I'm going to take your advice, and stick with what I've got coming. I'll post pics when it's all set up.
View Quote
And exactly one month later, it's complete:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 2:10:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Bump
Link Posted: 11/7/2017 10:19:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Here's my set up: it's served me well but would like any critiques or observations

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/7/2017 8:50:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By FreshPrince:
Here's my set up: it's served me well but would like any critiques or observations

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/432414/IMG_3577-355614.JPG
View Quote
Throw a Tactical Tailor 1H accessory pouch on there for misc items.  I love mine.  Great setup you have going there.
Link Posted: 11/8/2017 3:36:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By DallasLooterShooter:
Throw a Tactical Tailor 1H accessory pouch on there for misc items.  I love mine.  Great setup you have going there.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DallasLooterShooter:

I had one on my belt but swapped it out for a BFG Admin Pouch. Nothing wrong with the TT pouch, but the BFG is lighter and has internal organization.
Link Posted: 11/20/2017 1:00:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Fooboy] [#21]
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 10:17:51 PM EDT
[#22]
My first belt.
HSGI Slim Grip, Esstac Shorties
Still indecisive on the holster I am going to use. I shoot a Polymer80, so I cant find a brand specific holster yet. I bought the $40 holster from glockstore to experiment with, ran the hairdryer to make it fit better and now its perfect, but not for this belt. I found out my p80 fits perfect into my M&P IWB. Can anyone please point me into the right direction? I need a holster, and my long arms make me feel too cramped to use a holster like I have now.
Link Posted: 11/22/2017 9:40:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: eaglecp] [#23]
Originally Posted By skd127:
My first belt.
Still indecisive on the holster I am going to use. I shoot a Polymer80, so I cant find a brand specific holster yet. I bought the $40 holster from glockstore to experiment with, ran the hairdryer to make it fit better and now its perfect, but not for this belt. I found out my p80 fits perfect into my M&P IWB. Can anyone please point me into the right direction? I need a holster, and my long arms make me feel too cramped to use a holster like I have now.
https://i.imgur.com/zU8mxco.jpg
View Quote
MO-KYWI!!!!!  
cp
Link Posted: 11/22/2017 10:00:04 AM EDT
[#24]

And exactly one month later, it's complete:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/241846/IMG_2946-301500.JPG
View Quote
Looks like mine atleast placement wise. I need to get a pic.
Link Posted: 11/22/2017 11:12:41 AM EDT
[#25]

View Quote
Mine is similar. The only thing I’ve changed is the roly poly. I got a velocity systems micro diddie. I? think bfg makes a similar dump pouch. You wouldn’t think it would be that different than the roly poly but it is imo.
Link Posted: 11/22/2017 5:05:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By skd127:
My first belt.
https://i.imgur.com/zU8mxco.jpg
View Quote
Something to drop your holster down a tad more, try RCS offset kit or find/make something similar.
Link Posted: 11/22/2017 6:31:20 PM EDT
[#27]
While I simply adore my ESSTAC Shooters belt. ESSTAC THREAD

There are times when a Heavier padded belt is necessary.
BAE USMC Issue Padded Belt and Dumper. BFG BooBoo
and the rest is ESSTAC DOMINANCE
ESSTAC Triple Pistol Gapper (Small gaps to space pistol mags)
ESSTAC Double M4 (Stacked)
ESSTAC Horizontal Med/Utility.

cp
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 5:47:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Finally finished it up with a ragnarok for my Glock 19

Link Posted: 12/5/2017 10:06:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By FullAutoHound:

Mine is similar. The only thing I’ve changed is the roly poly. I got a velocity systems micro diddie. I? think bfg makes a similar dump pouch. You wouldn’t think it would be that different than the roly poly but it is imo.
View Quote
I will have to check it out I went with the role poly because it was the only one I used before and I never had any issues with it
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 1:01:08 AM EDT
[#30]
Having spent a significant part of my time in motorized units, I've never really jumped on the "War Belt" train, as they don't really work that well in vehicles.

I did, however, want to set up a "Pistol Belt" so that I wouldn't have to keep threading and unthreading things through my rigger's belt. I started with the following requirements:

- Needed to be a slim belt, no big padded sleeves

- Inner and outer belt architecture with a Cobra buckle closure so it would be easy to put on/take off

- Needed a load-bearing lanyard attachment point

- MOLLE loops for better attachment of pouches (threading them through a belt worked... but was not as quite as stable as I wanted)

I was looking between a couple of different belts, until I managed to get a great deal on a Ronin Tactics TF Belt, which obviously met all my requirements, and was already a front-runner among the options I was considering.

My Pistol Belt as of right now:

Right side:
Safariland Mid-Ride UBL with QLS/MLS connector so I can switch out holsters depending on the pistol
Frag pouch

Left side:
Cheap carabiner to hold gloves
Two pistol reloads
Frag pouch

The only real changes I'm planning to make to the belt are adding a BFG UltraLite dump pouch, and I'd like to try the Safariland High-Ride belt adapter, as the Mid-Ride still drops the pistol pretty low, and can still be uncomfortable in a vehicle. I've considered trying out the S&S Precision adjustable height adapter, but do I not want to add the extra width (S&S slide adapter + QLS), not to mention, like most S&S products, it's pretty expensive.

All of the belt attachments are spaced so that "as a default," I can still use my trouser pockets easily--too many Duty Belt/War Belt setups I've seen, and even some armor configurations basically foreclose on the option of actually using your trouser pockets for anything, but I am frequently shoving things (including my hands--been some cold days at the range lately ) in my pockets, and I didn't want to give them up.

The frag pouches can, obviously, hold grenades on the rare but occasional times I have them, but they can also be used for storing other small, useful items such as a compass, small bag of candy, ear plugs, etc., the relatively small size prevents them from being overloaded.

Of course, the most frequent resident of one of the frag pouches is my home-folded kydex cigarette holster:

The rigid case prevents my smokes from being crushed or broken in a pocket or pouch, as well as offering limited moisture resistance, and has a built in lighter pocket for most standard-sized lighters (Bic®) as well as a Gen. 5 cut-out for easier lighter removal.

~Augee
Link Posted: 1/6/2018 8:45:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Awesome detailed write up Augee, thanks for taking the time to post it up.
Link Posted: 1/6/2018 11:39:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Augee:
Having spent a significant part of my time in motorized units, I've never really jumped on the "War Belt" train, as they don't really work that well in vehicles.

I did, however, want to set up a "Pistol Belt" so that I wouldn't have to keep threading and unthreading things through my rigger's belt. I started with the following requirements:

- Inner and outer belt architecture with a Cobra buckle closure so it would be easy to put on/take off

- MOLLE loops for better attachment of pouches (threading them through a belt worked... but was not as quite as stable as I wanted)

I was looking between a couple of different belts, until I managed to get a great deal on a Ronin Tactics TF Belt, which obviously met all my requirements, and was already a front-runner among the options I was considering.

https://scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/25022032_149366822322665_8417381209981583360_n.jpg

Right side:
Safariland Mid-Ride UBL with QLS/MLS connector so I can switch out holsters depending on the pistol
Frag pouch

Left side:
Two pistol reloads
Frag pouch

The only real changes I'm planning to make to the belt are adding a BFG UltraLite dump pouch, and I'd like to try the Safariland High-Ride belt adapter, as the Mid-Ride still drops the pistol pretty low, and can still be uncomfortable in a vehicle. I've considered trying out the S&S Precision adjustable height adapter, but do I not want to add the extra width (S&S slide adapter + QLS), not to mention, like most S&S products, it's pretty expensive.

All of the belt attachments are spaced so that "as a default," I can still use my trouser pockets easily--too many Duty Belt/War Belt setups I've seen, and even some armor configurations basically foreclose on the option of actually using your trouser pockets for anything, but I am frequently shoving things (including my hands--been some cold days at the range lately ) in my pockets, and I didn't want to give them up.

The frag pouches can, obviously, hold grenades on the rare but occasional times I have them, but they can also be used for storing other small, useful items such as a compass, small bag of candy, ear plugs, etc., the relatively small size prevents them from being overloaded.

Of course, the most frequent resident of one of the frag pouches is my home-folded kydex cigarette holster:

https://scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/26368541_138286980294990_134864953801703424_n.jpg

The rigid case prevents my smokes from being crushed or broken in a pocket or pouch, as well as offering limited moisture resistance, and has a built in lighter pocket for most standard-sized lighters (Bic®) as well as a Gen. 5 cut-out for easier lighter removal.

~Augee
View Quote
Two small zip ties on that holster mount will help to keep it from shifting when you draw that pistol.
Link Posted: 1/6/2018 4:06:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Augee:

https://scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/25022032_149366822322665_8417381209981583360_n.jpg

Right side:
Frag pouch

Left side:
Two pistol reloads
Frag pouch

https://scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/26368541_138286980294990_134864953801703424_n.jpg

~Augee
View Quote
Smoking is bad for you.....
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 3:10:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: demoMouse] [#34]
@augee I love the kydex holster for your smokes!

Lightened up my gunbelt (ALOT) and made it more functional

Attachment Attached File

Tactical Tailor Fight Light Battle Belt w Tactical Tailor interior rigger belt

Esstac KYWI triple (3rd mag replaced w leatherman. Fits perfectly)
Tactical Tailor flashlight pouch (Streamlight flashlight)
Tactical Tailor roll-up dump pouch
Rando-brand trauma shears holder w NARP shears & leash
TAG grenade elevator
5.11/Bladetech Thumbdrive Glock 19 holster
RATS tourniquet
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 6:55:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: country_boy87] [#35]
This is my current belt
Ronin TF

I’m going to update with a taco pouch at some point.

Link Posted: 2/14/2018 10:09:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Ronin Shuto Belt

Off side -
- Esstac Kiwi 3 pistol mag pouch
- 2x Esstec KIWI AR mag pouch
- HSGI M3T TACO with tourniquet, 6" Israeli bandage, quick-clot bandage, gauze pads and a roll, cravat and a Waterjel burn dressing.  (attached at 8:00 o'clock)

Strong side -
- D-ring with a roll of Gorilla Tape  (best bandage tape made)
- Ka-Bar TDI
- Blue Force Gear Micro Trauma Pouch for basic 1st Aid
- Safariland Model 6390 with a G19 w/X300 in an SKD HSGI UDHP Holster, CAT and shears attached to UDHP
- 1x Esstac KIWI AR mag.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/11/2018 12:04:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GarySeven] [#37]
Thanks to this thread, I  ordered a Esstac Triple Pistol Gap KWYI and a 1.75 Belt.  I had looked at Ronin belts and HSGI belts/pouches and based on commentary here I went Esstac.

I have a new CZ-P10C and I'm getting ready for a day long Defensive Pistol class this May.

I had a few questions I emailed to Esstac and unlike some companies I had a reply within about an hour.  On a weekend no less.

Impressed already with that level of customer service.  Cant wait to get the gear.  When I get them in I'll make sure to post pics.

I ordered them in the Grey to match the grey 3 mag chest rig EGL made for me. I use that 3 mag rig I ordered from Eggroll here all the time.  Great quality.
Link Posted: 3/11/2018 3:38:53 PM EDT
[#38]
View Quote
Will that holster work with the QLS system?
Link Posted: 3/12/2018 9:11:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By CTM1:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CTM1:
It's mounted with it in those pics.
Link Posted: 3/12/2018 1:31:12 PM EDT
[#40]

It's mounted with it in those pics.
View Quote
Ok, thanks. For some reason it looked rounded like the G Code RTI.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 12:46:41 AM EDT
[#41]
This is what I use right now.  M1956 equipment belt with a Belgian holster for the Hi Power, a Belgian magazine pouch for the Hi Power, a Portuguese m/64 magazine pouch for the FAL, a Mosin-Nagant ammo pouch (since in CA, I need to be able to load with chargers and don't have a better pouch for now), and a Blue Force Gear dump pouch.  If I had them I'd put a small IFAK and maybe a small admin pouch on there.  Second pic has the bayonet thrown on there for the heck of it, but it's normally like the top pic.  If I need a radio or something that can fit in compass pouches I can throw those on.

Link Posted: 5/18/2018 2:19:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Does anyone have a lead on these belts by US grunt gear?

http://usgruntgear.com/contractorbelt.html
Link Posted: 5/19/2018 11:16:01 PM EDT
[#43]
My PCC set up.  Only thing missing at the moment is my IFAK and blow out kit which was packed in my range bag for my IDPA match in the am.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:53:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: protus] [#44]
Originally Posted By bigstick61:

This is what I use right now.  M1956 equipment belt with a Belgian holster for the Hi Power, a Belgian magazine pouch for the Hi Power, a Portuguese m/64 magazine pouch for the FAL, a Mosin-Nagant ammo pouch (since in CA, I need to be able to load with chargers and don't have a better pouch for now), and a Blue Force Gear dump pouch.  If I had them I'd put a small IFAK and maybe a small admin pouch on there.  Second pic has the bayonet thrown on there for the heck of it, but it's normally like the top pic.  If I need a radio or something that can fit in compass pouches I can throw those on.

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/811/40182734544_8d59c62434_b.jpg

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/797/40182734574_9301207310_b.jpg
View Quote
You can use older sds/issue or hsgi/tactical tailor grenade/compass pouches to hold strippers.
Get a eagle mk series drop leg for the HP. Run it high,remove the second leg strap.
Prc 125 radio pouch is basically a long pouch like everyone's fancy ifak  pull outs. I use double m4 pouches to hold 1xizzy and CAT on mine.
200 rnd saw pouch can be a GP or med pouch as well.
All stuff you can build on the cheap.
Ill have to get pics of mine back up.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 7:41:05 AM EDT
[#45]
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Posted these way long ago.
Built this 8 years back iirc. Its had different morphs since then.
First. Im cheap. Belts were pricey back then. And well. Why pay 80-150$ when ya get something for free. Lol. I wanted a padded belt so this worked.
Its a cpf 90 ruck sack hip pad.
Think of it as a padded belt like they make today but with double 2 inch webbing thats stitched into slots. I show this in one pic.
Anyway. It aint pretty. But works and is prett darn tough.

Stupid phone pics.

Ok top.
Left to right.
Condor double pistol mag pouch. actually have held up good lol.
Hsgi ummp with blackwater flahlight pouch. This holds 2xak 47 mags.

200 rd saw pouch. This is a gp pouch. Kinda holds extra shit. Gloves,spare compass,snacks,carbiner attached to throw line(attached to the belt). Bandana..survival straw..mini survival kit. Face paint,bug netting. Like i said extra shit. Most to be on person in use. But when its stored it stays packed.

Condor tear away ifak.
Kinda like it. So far.izzys,hh,combat gauze,npa,decomp needle,ashermans,CAT,shears,tape petro jelly dressings,4x4s.pen light,.maybe more going off one coffee brain.

G81 combat knife.
Was gonna stick my bk7 on there..but that's to big. Kbar TDi was to small and coldsteel peacemaker is a one job knife. Glock ive had since 94' and it was thin. So i gets used on here. Bk7 goes in my pack.

Sds double m4 pouch. I use these as med kits. Izzy dressing and another CAT.
Theres another on my chest rig. Izzy,shears,CAT.(pic added for the above poster ) .also is a 40mm grenade pouch(coyote) that holds another CAT. You can see it in the pic on my UW gear minute man 4 cell.

Holster is a eagle mk2 iirc. Bought it yeeeeaaars ago. Adjusted it high,removed 2nd leg strap. Its built like a tank and ive had no issues keeping my g17 in there.
Keep a shrade tough tool in the pouch on it.

Not fancy stuff..nor matching. Im not a fashion queen. In my area..after a day itll all be black with mud or wet anyway. Joys of living in a swamp lol. Be nice to have newer stuff. But joys of having kids and other hobbies lol. Plus why fix it..if it aint broke.
Link Posted: 5/26/2018 9:53:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Contiuning with my all multicam arid setup. Just got done the belt and need to put all my stuff on it.

Link Posted: 6/2/2018 10:59:39 PM EDT
[#47]
This is an old photo and I'm currently re-configuring this setup now. I replaced the cheap Shrade fixed blade with a TOPS C.A.T. and will be adding a BFG Trauma Now pouch soon.

I will be getting an HK45 w/X300u holster made to utilize the G Code RTI attachment and also looking into getting a collapsible/folding dump pouch.

Link Posted: 6/3/2018 3:01:12 PM EDT
[#48]
What IFAK is this?
Link Posted: 6/3/2018 8:55:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: danpass] [#49]
My Gen 2 belt

For 3-Gun and bump-in-the-night

HSGI padded inner belt, hook (for BITN)
HSGI cobra belt 1.75, loop
HSGI inner belt (for the pants), hook (for 3-Gun)

- Multigunner EZ8 shotshell carrier.  I've ordered a second one that will go next to it..
- Four G-Code Soft Shell Scorpion short pistol mag carriers on belt loops, lined on one side inside with a strip of loop AND a strip of hook.  A noteworthy observation; the loops do Not open.  So plan your install accordingly
- Condor MA-73 Tech Sheath.  It took a while for me to find this.  I have a black sheath on order to 'match' .  Just enough space for some band aids, grease, oil bottle, two CR-123s, something else.  For ease of use I heat sealed a pouch from FoodSaver material that *just* fits inside.  Instead of screwing around inside the pouch I simply pull out the whole sleeve.  
- HSGI Micro Trauma Kit NOW.  Took a little searching to get the grey one
- HSGI ultralight dump pouch, grey
- Safariland 7TS holster, my favorite, on a G-Code RTIC belt mount.  This mount Does open and is lined on one side like the mag holsters.
- G-Code Soft Shell Scorpion rifle pouch on their belt mount.

I chose the belt mounts to bring the pouches up as high as possible.  This makes it much less distracting to crouch down.  Esstac are pretty good with this as well, TACOs are not.

My desire to use near-anything in the pouches; 1911, double stack, mult-tools, lights, etc and AR and AK mags in the rifle pouch, while keeping them high on the belt with excellent retention, is how I settled on the Soft Shell Scorpions.

3-Gun grey belt by Dan Passaro, on Flickr

Link Posted: 6/4/2018 8:30:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By country_boy87:
This is my current belt
Ronin TF

I’m going to update with a taco pouch at some point.

http://i.imgur.com/O2uceq4.jpg
View Quote
Who makes that holster? @country_boy87
Page / 153
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top