Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/2/2021 10:31:13 AM EDT
I'm wanting to get an oryx in 6.5G or 7.62x39 but I'm having such a hard time locating one. Anyone know who regularly stocks Howa?
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 5:11:11 PM EDT
[#1]
When I got mine (camo normal stock) 2 weeks ago I found it in Cabela's used section.  Plenty of the Oryx then...

Just checked and saw 2 in 6.5g and one in 223, and that was in the first 36 results sorted by price high to low (the Oryx are usually marked at 849, 899, or 999).

https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/100853615

Warning - when I ordered mine sent from a Cabela's in Utah to my local BP in florida (no xfer, free shipping) they sent it with a trigger lock that the store didn't have a key for, and that a locksmith said was really hard to pick with simple tools.  Be prepared, esp if it is sent to a local FFL and not a local Cabela's/Bass Pro.

Link Posted: 6/2/2021 9:37:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When I got mine (camo normal stock) 2 weeks ago I found it in Cabela's used section.  Plenty of the Oryx then...

Just checked and saw 2 in 6.5g and one in 223, and that was in the first 36 results sorted by price high to low (the Oryx are usually marked at 849, 899, or 999).

https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/100853615

Warning - when I ordered mine sent from a Cabela's in Utah to my local BP in florida (no xfer, free shipping) they sent it with a trigger lock that the store didn't have a key for, and that a locksmith said was really hard to pick with simple tools.  Be prepared, esp if it is sent to a local FFL and not a local Cabela's/Bass Pro.

View Quote

@eye-gor

Thanks you so much man!
Link Posted: 6/12/2021 3:04:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Brownells use to have barreled actions if u can't find complete gun then you can just get chassis separately, worst case.

I do know MDT states a BO with the oryx right now in certain inlets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top