Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2023 2:07:54 PM EDT
I built 3 can about 8 years ago,from what I'm reading things have changed. So I have a couple of questions.

I haven't decided on what tube or whether I want a mount or not, may just go direct thread.

Do I have to list supplies and material if I haven't decided between Titanium or stainless?

I will use freeze plugs, so do I have to lust them and provide pictures? I wasn't even going to buy anything until I get back the stamp.

Do I have to list the end caps and man. Also provide pictures?

Can I just state "will be follow all laws before and after approval"? Cause in all honesty I don't know what I'm going to use.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 2:14:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Reading on Reddit, it is a hit or miss on what pictures they will take and what they won't.  Some have taken screen grabs of material on websites like McMaster, others have uploaded a picture made in Paint.  Some approved, some still waiting, some denied.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 12:37:07 PM EDT
[#2]
You don't have to supply a list of anything.
Simply state (something to the effect of), "All current laws and regulations to be adhered to".
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 9:54:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I built 3 can about 8 years ago,from what I'm reading things have changed. So I have a couple of questions.

I haven't decided on what tube or whether I want a mount or not, may just go direct thread.

Do I have to list supplies and material if I haven't decided between Titanium or stainless?

I will use freeze plugs, so do I have to lust them and provide pictures? I wasn't even going to buy anything until I get back the stamp.

Do I have to list the end caps and man. Also provide pictures?

Can I just state "will be follow all laws before and after approval"? Cause in all honesty I don't know what I'm going to use.
View Quote

Freeze plugs are gonna make a heavy can.  Any chance you can machine some or have a friend who will let you use his lathe?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top