Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2020 3:19:47 PM EDT
Thinking of converting it to a krink, at minimum having the rail fixed.  
This work is beyond me, are there any shops out there that specialize in full auto AK's?
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 6:58:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Two river arms can do it
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 9:46:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Mario at POHF or Ted Marshall
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 11:19:43 PM EDT
[#3]
red jacket
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 11:11:18 AM EDT
[#4]
thanks for all the suggestions
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 1:09:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm not an expert on NFA AK's by any means, but I remember reading several years ago that Krinking an AK had become Passe' and you were better off keeping it in it's rifle configuration.

Things may have changed since then, I don't know.

It's yours do as you please. I think Krinks are pretty cool myself!
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 3:27:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Another long time AK47 gunsmith option along with POHF and TM is Troy Sellars at InRange.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 2:38:09 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll second Troy at In Range. Best work I've had done, and I've been to a couple of the others mentioned here. His rates are very fair as well and he always overestimates wait time. Great communications too. The ideal AK smith in my opinion.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 3:34:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Don Quinell replaced my cracked trunion and bridged the rail in my Valmet M78. Couldn't be more pleased.

Here is a link that has mine half way down.   http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?91139-Does-anyone-know-a-gunsmith-who-s-familiar-with-Valmet
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top