Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2019 7:01:13 PM EDT
My dad is finally retiring (he is 74) and I wanted to get him a nice pocket knife.  He has always carried a case or small swiss army knife, and I was wanting to get him a knife with a pocket clip for him to try out.  I also want to also get it inscribed with something to make it more personal.  He doesn't wear jeans much, except for saturday's when he's working around the house and he usually dresses more in business casual/dockers and similar.  I was looking for something more in the lines of a "gentleman's knife" as anything large or tactical would likely turn him off a bit.  Something quick and easy to open and close and I was thinking of something under $250 but would rather be in the $150 range.

You guys have any suggestions?  Also any recommendations on getting it inscribed or just go to the mall?
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 8:10:46 PM EDT
[#1]
https://www.buckknives.com/product/vantage-large-knife/0346BSA01/

Buck vantage, you can get them to do custom engraving for him, pocket clip, less tactical.
Blade Length:

3 1/4"
Link Posted: 6/23/2019 1:54:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Finnish EnZo Birk in either S30V, or German D2 and/or G10, carbon fiber, birch, or micarta. Also scan I, or flat grind.

Nice looking, well made folders in your lower price range. I have the D2, carbon fiber and scandi grind version.

Chris
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top