Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2018 3:04:26 PM EDT
I have a pretty minty P1 that I am thinking of selling because I just am not giving it the love it needs.

Wondering what one of these goes for or is a reasonable price these days?  I see them anywhere from 350 to 600.

Its a 1962, hex pin with circle dot stamps.  Two mags and flecktarn holster.
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 3:21:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I think I paid $400 for the one I picked up a few months ago.  1982, excellent condition, two mags and flecktarn holster.  People are asking more these days but I don't know that they're getting it.

Nice pistols but I'm not convinced there's much upside in collector value.
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 3:38:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think I paid $400 for the one I picked up a few months ago.  1982, excellent condition, two mags and flecktarn holster.  People are asking more these days but I don't know that they're getting it.

Nice pistols but I'm not convinced there's much upside in collector value.
View Quote
I definately keep waffling on selling it, but I never shoot it so I should sell it and put the money into optics.

Oddly, I carried the shit out of it hunting and hiking.

I also cant help but wonder if I will kick myself down the road for selling, but like you say, I cant see them becoming super valuable.
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 4:41:25 PM EDT
[#3]
With the  price range you gave. It sounds like you may be confused  about the p1 and p38
P38 can run  from 500$ up and over $1k.  p1 do not tend to  fetch much money people not real interested in them for collection.  Non number matching Russian capture tend to be on the low end

If I where you I would keep it and keep using it as a field gun.  They are good pistols  and fun to shoot.

I have a numbers matching  BYF 44 in very good condition  and like 8 Mag (non number matching)  that I paid just over $800 for and I love it
I have used it several  times as a field gun when  checking deer stands and fill the corn graders.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top