Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » M-16
Posted: 6/14/2021 2:36:28 PM EDT
Anyone have an idea what the going rate is for a Bazooka Brothers magazine adapter that allows the m16 to take AM180 drums? They were made around the 2009 timeframe. I've been looking around but can't seem to find any for sale. I heard one recently sold on Gunbroker but unfortunately the auction is not up so I can't see the price.
Link Posted: 6/28/2021 6:35:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Price was $250 when they were available new.  If you can manage to scrounge one up nowadays, I’d expect to pay a bit more than that.  

I was on the hunt for one awhile ago.  It took some time before I ran across one on gunbroker, and I think I paid around $400 for it.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 2:57:04 PM EDT
[#2]
They are going for $500+
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:40:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Guys thank you very much for the information. Very helpful!
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 12:35:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Are you taking about this? If so are the drums worth anything. I found this in a box full of drums I bought years ago.

Link Posted: 8/19/2021 3:05:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sig-x:
Are you taking about this? If so are the drums worth anything. I found this in a box full of drums I bought years ago.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/103832/AA88EDDD-36A0-40E0-9F8C-FBA0FD07C106-2042174.jpg

View Quote

Those Lexan drums are still being sold by E&L Manufacturing so it isn't rare.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 1:08:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Is that the A&D adapter? I'm looking for one of those
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 4:16:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By zathoraus:
Is that the A&D adapter? I'm looking for one of those
View Quote

I've never owned one, but from what I understand, A & D was the manufacturer and Bazooka Bros. was the distributor who sold them.
Best of luck.
MHO, YMMV, etc.  Be well.
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 8:52:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By SecondAmend:

I've never owned one, but from what I understand, A & D was the manufacturer and Bazooka Bros. was the distributor who sold them.
Best of luck.
MHO, YMMV, etc.  Be well.
View Quote

Sorry guys just saw this. The one I have was from Bazooka Brothers. I believe it is the same as the A&L adapter.
Page Armory » M-16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top