Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/30/2018 5:59:11 PM EDT
hope this is the right place to ask this question. I did not see anything in Armory on Ammunition.

Is there any value to this vintage ammunition:

Vintage Peters Rustless 32 Long Colt Ammunition

Vintage 22 shorts

Link Posted: 1/30/2018 6:26:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 8:09:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank You!
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 10:16:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/1/2018 3:30:36 PM EDT
[#4]
THere are people that are into collecting vintage ammo and some will pay big bucks for old boxes. They are few and far between so it is a question of meeting the right buyer at the right time. Old obsolete cartridge gun people ( I resemble that remark) will often pay a good amount for old ammo so they can shoot and reload for antique guns.
Link Posted: 2/1/2018 3:57:05 PM EDT
[#5]
My experience is any guy working a gun show selling old ammo/old ammo boxes is not generally interested in paying more than about 20% of what he is selling stuff for.

Shoot it up or give it to a friend.
Link Posted: 2/4/2018 9:55:11 AM EDT
[#6]
I posted the Vintage Ammunition on a Local State Forum, (PAFOA), and sold them for $55.00. I am very Happy with the sale price.

Thank You for the help and suggestions.

Dane
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top