Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/12/2017 3:41:41 PM EDT
I have a Benjamin Model 110 Air Pistol that belonged to my Grandfather. I believe it is cal. .177. My father told me his dad bought it before WWII just prior to him being drafted. It is marked "BENJAMIN AIR RIFLE CO. ST LOUIS USA".

This pistol has been in my father's belongings that he left with me since the 1960s.

I would like to know more about it and it's value. I haven't had time to clean it up. I will clean and apply oil in the very near future.

I have seen Benjamin Model 132 Air Pistols on Ebay for $225.00. They are .22 cal. and they are identical in appearance to the 110 that I have.

After posting these pictures someone asked me if the barrel was bent or was the rear site far to the right. Well I took a look at it and the barrel is straight and the rear site was moved to the right. Using very little pressure with my hand I was able to move the rear site to the left.

Thank You for your opinions and knowledge!

Link Posted: 12/6/2017 5:16:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Benjamin "grasshopper" pistol, called that because of the way it pumps.   I always found them awkward to pump.  Blue book says manufactured from 1938-41, smoothbore version for BB's.   The seem to go around $150, depending on condition.  Keep it lubed and it should work well.   I would recommend you get some of Timmy Mac's "secret sauce" at MAC-1, that stuff works great for the old pneumatics.    I use it on all of my Benjamin's and Sheridan's, highly recommended.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top