Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2018 12:42:12 PM EDT
Does any one know a source for a nice looking vz58 sling, new or close to it, cheap?

I found some rough looking slings but nothing nice.  No I don’t have a vz58, I have a CZ452 mannlicher stock with smaller than average interior dimensions that won’t pass anything from my USGI stuff or regular commercial slings.   The VZ sling has a certain leather and canvass look I like.

Apex had worn out ones but nothing newish.
Link Posted: 2/1/2018 7:37:55 PM EDT
[#1]
The examples that Numrich has for sale look to be in the shape you seek, if their description is indeed accurate:

https://www.gunpartscorp.com/products/1106800
Link Posted: 2/1/2018 9:16:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you I will take a look.
Link Posted: 2/1/2018 11:32:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you I bought one there plus a few things.  It’s like going to the grocery store hungry.
Link Posted: 2/1/2018 11:41:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Thank you I bought one there plus a few things.  It’s like going to the grocery store hungry.
View Quote
Happy to help! I know what you speak of as well!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top