Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2018 2:45:51 PM EDT
does anyone have an opinion of them?

i saw one of their muskets in an IV8888 video.

i kinda want to get one because they're not super expensive. i'm not looking for something really serious just something to shoot a couple times a year, but i cant find alot of info.

if you have any experience with this company please let me know.

P.S. i'll add pics later
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 3:38:44 PM EDT
[#1]
They are down the list for vendors of muskets made in India. If you're in that price range (can't/ won't spend more) then the hierarchy is Loyalist arms
Middlesex Village
Discriminating General
Veterans
Keep in mind they are hand made and will more than likely have a shitty trigger. They all need tinkering.

If you can spend more, a Pedersoli Bess or Charleville are good out of the box and have the benefit of modern manufacturing. Can be ordered from Cabelas.

I have a Middlesex, bess
Pedersoli bess
And the best of them (short of custom built) Miroku bess(They stopped making them in 87).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top