Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2020 9:20:55 AM EDT
Anybody have any commercial ammo  recommendations for an FN 49 ?
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 12:04:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anybody have any commercial ammo  recommendations for an FN 49 ?
View Quote
No..sorry I only reload for mine.

But you shouldn't have any issues with PPU.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 9:30:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Ppu should be gtg from everything I have read.
Just make sure to get the 2 piece firing pin before shooting it they are prone to breaking.
Link Posted: 1/5/2020 6:59:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ppu should be gtg from everything I have read.
Just make sure to get the 2 piece firing pin before shooting it they are prone to breaking.
View Quote
Thanks,,,, I have the two part fireing pin in, I've had this for years, starting to run out of Spanish surplus.
Link Posted: 1/5/2020 6:14:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought a bunch of the FN70 head stamp surplus and use it in mine. It works great but I have noticed the price of it going up on GB.

Link Posted: 2/1/2020 3:02:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Never had any issues with any surplus, commercial (Rem/Win/S&B) ammo or reloads out of my Vennie.  Adjust the gas for reliable functioning.  I would also rotate the gas shut off valve "A" to "G" when at the bench so I won't have to chase brass.

CD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top