Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2018 8:07:55 PM EDT
Anyone have any recent experience with Vector Arms? Looking at buying one of these.

Vector Arms Mini Uzi
Link Posted: 4/16/2018 8:50:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/16/2018 8:55:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Great, one more to add to my “needs” list
Link Posted: 4/17/2018 12:23:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Mine is a few years old, not a ton of rounds through it but other than the charging knob screw loosening, no issues. It's a heavy little gun but a blast as an sbr.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/29/2018 10:51:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I have an IMI mini, and I love it. Heavy as shit but reliable as a Glock and extremely accurate.
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 3:49:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought the very package in the first post last June.  It took a while for the cocking effort to lighten up.  Other than that, it's been a good firearm.  I did buy an "F S" grip assembly as I didn't want any confusion for those of us who don't read Hebrew as to which position is Safe and which is Fire.

MHO, YMMV, etc.
Link Posted: 5/6/2018 5:19:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I have two vector minis and I love them.  Great gun to sbr!
Link Posted: 5/6/2018 9:47:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Vector is NOT the company it used to be. Around 2000-2005ish they were THE “go to” company for anything UZI. Then they ran into legal troubles and the quality of their work and customer service went straight to the septic tank.

I bought one of their V-53 factory SBR rifles. It’s a copy of the HK-53. was not happy when I got it. The front sight is canted and it’s beyond simple sight adjustment to hit a target at 25 yards. I contacted Vector and I had to send it back. When I got it back a month later, there was a note attached that said they had “tweaked” the barrel, but I can’t see where they even touched it.

I tried calling back. They would not answer their phones. Straight to voice mail. Left numerous voice messages. No replies. No emails were ever answered.

If it says Vector on it, be very cautious. Check before you buy if possible.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 2:02:01 AM EDT
[#8]
My Vector full size uzi carbine was perfect.

I stupidly traded it away years ago. I have a full size uzi pistol. It has yet to be shot.

Fo and enjoy it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top